Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I need all the names at once...baari baari chase nahi hota humse
Originally posted by: WKXKCWBJ5CQGMWEQ
🤣🤣 Quickly jot down the answers and submit....
Yes ma'am😆
Mujhe humesha lagta hai I'll do some chamatkar by submitting them a little late but kuch nahi hota🤣
I'm going down and how!🤣
Yes ma'am😆
Mujhe humesha lagta hai I'll do some chamatkar by submitting them a little late but kuch nahi hota🤣
I'm going down and how!🤣
I am sure you will
Chamatkaar ka toh pata nahi par khoshish karo reward milegi
🤣 Dont come down btw...not on 4, thats mine...go upward...5 idm..not 4