Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Earrings are dope yaar , I can't survive without it while going out😆
Yes Yes and Yes, the best! I love my earrings
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Earrings are dope yaar , I can't survive without it while going out😆
Yes Yes and Yes, the best! I love my earrings
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
aa behen, gale mil🤗
🤗
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Not Wiki Links tough 🤣, There is too many answers to choose from for each questions I mean , computer part, jewellery as such
Ohh....
Kya karo oh sheepies main ho aadat se majboor...😎
Aadat WD ne lagayi🤣
Seriously they are the best❤️Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Yes Yes and Yes, the best! I love my earrings
I love to shop earrings ❤️
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I love to shop earrings ❤️
Tulsi baag?😆
Pyaari wild sheep?🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Hai meri pyaari wild sheep🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Tulsi baag?😆
FC road😆
Guys... earrings come under accessories yaar. Atleast in the mind😆
8. Choose a drink
a)Cold drinks(coke, pepsi etc.) b)Lassi
c)Fruit Juice d)Flavored milk
Ye lo CO2 lovers😆
Cold Drinks- 11
MusicOfTheHeart, Unique.Sheep, Starry_Love, Vageeshwarics, Daphnes, _NINA_, TeluguChokri, Harley_Quinn, Bucky, --Shamoo--, Sevenstreaks
Fruit juice- 5
awida, Soanz.19, azaanabbas, guy3, BacillusBadius
Lassi- 2
MishtiNew, _._shibani_._