😭Originally posted by: Starry_Love
😆 My dear I feel you...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😭Originally posted by: Starry_Love
😆 My dear I feel you...
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Earrings are dope yaar , I can't survive without it while going out😆
Same😆
It was the easiest set😭Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Tough the?😲😒
I have huge collection of it❤️Same here
🤔 3 Point
Then Lost 1 point...
Chan se jo toote koi sapna...jaag suna suna laage ree😭
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Tough the?😲😒
Not Wiki Links tough 🤣, There is too many answers to choose from for each questions I mean , computer part, jewellery as such
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
It was the easiest set😭
Hai meri pyaari wild sheep🤗
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤔 3 Point
Then Lost 1 point...
Chan se jo toote koi sapna...jaag suna suna laage ree😭
aa behen, gale mil🤗
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Earrings are dope yaar , I can't survive without it while going out😆
Seriously ... Have a big collection of junk earrings 🥺