Ya phir fake wala lete ho😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ya phir fake wala lete ho😆
Lavy your questions are tough. Poor sheeps 😭
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
1 point gone😆
Still you will win 😊
😆 My dear I feel you...
Earrings are dope yaar , I can't survive without it while going out😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Lavy your questions are tough. Poor sheeps 😭
Tough the?😲😒
Necklace. Thank God for small mercies😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Earrings are dope yaar , I can't survive without it while going out😆
Same here
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ya phir fake wala lete ho😆
😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
4 out of 7...3 ne aakhirkaar mera saath chod diya😭
behen, 3/7🤣