Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Main mast hoon
I was on other forum pouring out my frustration on FL's grandmother for torturing good ML
Which serial is this? I will send them a Thank you gift for giving our buddy back...........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Main mast hoon
I was on other forum pouring out my frustration on FL's grandmother for torturing good ML
Which serial is this? I will send them a Thank you gift for giving our buddy back...........
After searching I finally found your message............you're so kind to the serial makers.........Thanks to the other team CVs....otherwise you're forgetting us..........your such a unique 101 ways...I never thought that before......Thank you ji......🤣
🤣
I seriously cannot see him getting tortured
even though it's acting
he makes it all real😭
yeah
that lady is vicious 😡
good she is fictional
I did not forget you all
we were discussing funny ways
like she falls
police will capture her as ML is police 🤣
etc
@ B...aei keya hain ji 🤣
Which serial is this? I will send them a Thank you gift for giving our buddy back...........
Tujhse Hai Raabta
Thank you...buddy!
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Tujhse Hai Raabta
Lemme search their contact info......🤪
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
🤣
I seriously cannot see him getting tortured
even though it's acting
he makes it all real😭
yeah
that lady is vicious 😡
good she is fictional
I did not forget you all
we were discussing funny ways
like she falls
police will capture her as ML is police 🤣
etc
Bhagu......buddy tum bahoot cute ho.........even you get so much affected from a show.....
Aei sirf tumhare liyae.......
![]()
Good morning! 😎
Hello Mishtu🤗Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Good morning! 😎
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Good morning! 😎
Good morning..slapathonji..........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5