It will be nothing compared to Hansaben though😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It will be nothing compared to Hansaben though😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
But I do want to travel through the whole India and the whole Greece
Pray for Greece. Turkey has evil plans.😳
I read it :(
Is there any roulette winner this time?

Paris QnA Reveal 6 PM IST
Vegas Casino QnA Reveal, Results(Vegas & Paris), The Winner(s) Announcement 9 PM IST
Tomorrow:
We travel again somewhere for Sheep Casino Awards 9 PM IST
Am I the only free one here?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Am I the only free one here?
Me going to take nap 😆
Take some good rest Sandy🤗Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Me going to take nap 😆
4-4.30pm is cancelled?
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3