Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 29 Aug 2020 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Discolights

aare he saved cp from fire & tell  maasi to give her to  pre  laal churni than make sense na 

No it does not make any sense to me. Wo usi insaan ko de aya jisko Komoliks de ayi. Who'd do that?

he used that chunri to save cp from  fire 

Chunni ghar se leke gaya tha? Usey pehle pata tha waha aag hai isliye chunni leke gaya? Yaar ye dikhaya to kaise digest hoga? Aag se chhuni nahi blankets bachate hain. Chunnu to itna thin fabric hai ki jal ke body ko hi jala dega.

& also told pre is her mother  thats how  maasi know who is cp mother

Did he expect Prerna to know usne kaha bacche ko dala jo wo aake waha se le jati? Ya usne Chandrika ko Prerna ka naya address de diya tha jo wo usko de aati. Ohh God no .. this is not at all making any sense. I wish CVs ke pass koi aur theory ho.

1. kyun she is caretaker of orphanage why would not he give her & ask  give it pre as she is her mother

2. chunni  durga maa ki hogi  aasram me mil gai  hogi or may be pre chunri with him as he is missing pre .well chunri dekhkar kar durga maa ki hi lag rahi hai .

well dont go by logic  durga maa ki chunri hai😳

3. prerna is in orphanage  in the sane time  may be anu showed her pre she is her mother pls give her .but before she should do that bapre may left

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Don't we remember the great Wall of pillow.how much scared he used be to protect his izzat from komo baby.

wahi na  issiliye toh wa8si nautanki wo tabhi karta jab pre aur bajaj dekh rahe ho dono ko 

so he saw that pre is with bajaj 

thats why he relax in all those 8 year  when he know pre never go to sharms

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Itna logic and sense in ekta show and that too kzk is not good for our own sanity.just accept whatever they show.by going logic and sensibility this show should have made itself.

My questions are honestly pretty basic, especially how Anurag expected Chandrika to handover bacchi to Prerna in the first place. Itna to yaar koi bhi poochega. Jisey khud Prerna ka ata pata nahi tha usne kis basis per socha Chandrika pata laga legi. This is too much non sense going on 😊

surbhi1995 thumbnail

My questions are honestly pretty basic, especially how Anurag expected Chandrika to handover bacchi to Prerna in the first place. Itna to yaar koi bhi poochega. Jisey khud Prerna ka ata pata nahi tha usne kis basis per socha Chandrika pata laga legi. This is too much non sense going on 😊

I know but my experience with kzk says just watch one episode at a time.just enjoy the performance of ur fvrt.bcoz kzk cvs have serious short term memory loss.Arey they frgt about shivani pragnancy as it was not needed in future story.So it's nothing.

I agree 💯% with ur questions.But kzk cvs r in mood use all whitewash for anurag.they will show him a great person.but reality we all know.

I will not be surprised if cvs will show pre saying sorry to anurag for everything instead of viceversa.

Discolights thumbnail

1. kyun she is caretaker of orphanage why would not he give her & ask  give it pre as she is her mother

So agar care taker paise leke agrees to keep the bacha for his biggest dushman Komolika he still goes and trusts that person instead of someone else. I am sorry makes no sense to me.

2. chunni  durga maa ki hogi  aasram me mil gai  hogi or may be pre chunri with him as he is missing pre .well chunri dekhkar kar durga maa ki hi lag rahi hai .

Episodes mein bolte hai Chunni prerna ki hai, ab wo bhagwaan ki hai. Yaar itna faltoogiri bina questioning ke digest karna itna asan bhi nahi hai na.

3. prerna is in orphanage  in the sane time  may be anu showed her pre she is her mother pls give her .but before she should do that bapre may left

So agar Prerna waha thi at the same time wo bhi tha. Usne Chandrika ko kaha bache ko de aao. I am sure agar wo waha hai to usne Prerna ko rote hue dekha hoga. Chandrika, anurag aur Prerna agar ek hi jagah the to Anurag couldn't wait for 5 mins to see ki chandrika gave baby to Prerna ya Prerna and Bajaj left without the baby. Wo maze mein ghar gaya ye sochke ki kaam to hi jayega. Yaar ye to aur bhi bura wala scenario hai. 

Discolights thumbnail

I know but my experience with kzk says just watch one episode at a time.just enjoy the performance of ur fvrt.bcoz kzk cvs have serious short term memory loss.Arey they frgt about shivani pragnancy as it was not needed in future story.So it's nothing.

Shivani was a supporting char, but yahan one of the main char ka golmal kiya hua hai. Isliye hard ho jata hai to digest. Except Komolika kisi ka performance bhi to koi out of the world nahi hai isliye aur dimaag kharab hota hai 😊

I agree 💯% with ur questions.But kzk cvs r in mood use all whitewash for anurag.they will show him a great person.but reality we all know.

CVs try to kar rahe hai to whitewash Anurag but abhi tak to sab ulta hi ho raha hai. Jo bhi bache hue emotions galti se dikh jate hain show mein usse bhi koi feel nahi aati because of all this non sense.

I will not be surprised if cvs will show pre saying sorry to anurag for everything instead of viceversa.

Ohh God. This is very much possible. I also am getting a vibe that yahi hone bhi wala hai. I need to prepare myself for this.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

So agar care taker paise leke agrees to keep the bacha for his biggest dushman Komolika he still goes and trusts that person instead of someone else. I am sorry makes no sense to me.

Episodes mein bolte hai Chunni prerna ki hai, ab wo bhagwaan ki hai. Yaar itna faltoogiri bina questioning ke digest karna itna asan bhi nahi hai na.

So agar Prerna waha thi at the same time wo bhi tha. Usne Chandrika ko kaha bache ko de aao. I am sure agar wo waha hai to usne Prerna ko rote hue dekha hoga. Chandrika, anurag aur Prerna agar ek hi jagah the to Anurag couldn't wait for 5 mins to see ki chandrika gave baby to Prerna ya Prerna and Bajaj left without the baby. Wo maze mein ghar gaya ye sochke ki kaam to hi jayega. Yaar ye to aur bhi bura wala scenario hai. 

DL 

1. kom give  money for that child ye orphanage me hota hi na  koi aakar baccha de jaye  its not big deal so why anu tjink maadi is evil.she is wholesole caretaker of orphanage & anu give her responsbility to hand over cp to pre i dont find anything worng.

2. ab ye dekhna hai  but by saw that chunri  its looks like durga maa ki hai 😆 dont dimaag khapayo🤣

3.well  he may be watching & waiting for  caretaker  .ab wahi hai maasi ghapla kar gai or  kisi ne usse bola ghapla karke ko ye dekhna hai 

itna  tai  hai  ki  maasi did lie to anu that she handed over cp to pre 

Discolights thumbnail

DL 

1. kom give  money for that child ye orphanage me hota hi na  koi aakar baccha de jaye  its not big deal so why anu tjink maadi is evil.she is wholesole caretaker of orphanage & anu give her responsbility to hand over cp to pre i dont find anything worng.

I to find it all wrong. Abhi abhi banda ek insaan ko bridge se dhakka deke aya hai and he is being so careless with his own daughter who is just 2  days old. Mana Komolika ne dhakka dene ke liye blackmail kiya par ek ajnabi Chandrika pe blind trust karne ka reason kya tha. Wo bhi apni hi bacchi ke liye? Koi parent aisa karta hai kya? In an attempt to whitewash him CVs are further making him look like he never applies brain and logic kuch bhi karne se pehle. I am not okay with this. I mean pehle mujhe laga usey kabhi pata hi nahi chala ki uski bachhi kahan hai but ab to he khud left his own child into an uncertain future. Not even Komolika can be blaimed here. He didn't have any other close frnd, someone trustworthy while doing all this? Chandrika mili??

2. ab ye dekhna hai  but by saw that chunri  its looks like durga maa ki hai 😆 dont dimaag khapayo🤣

Dimaag kharab kar diya yaar precap ne. I thought worst phase of Anurag was over but ab lag rha hai the worst is yet to come.

3.well  he may be watching & waiting for  caretaker  .ab wahi hai maasi ghapla kar gai or  kisi ne usse bola ghapla karke ko ye dekhna hai 

So he can peep inside rooms to check on Prerna in BB or BM but waha wo kisi khidki, darwaze ya deewar ke peeche se ye nahi dekh paya ki uski khud ki beti apni Mom ke hatho tak phonchi ya nahi? Agar wo wahi tha to wo apni life ke 5 min nahi de saka to make sure bachi safe hai ya nahi. Wo prerna ko to bacha nahi paya kam se kam bacchi ko to bacha sakta tha. But he didn't it seems. Agar wo waha tha jab Prerna thi aur phir bhi bachi gayab ho gayi to isse bura aur kuch shayad hi ho sakta hai Anurag ke liye. 

itna  tai  hai  ki  maasi did lie to anu that she handed over cp to pre 

But that happened only because Anurag couldn't wait to make sure ki jo kaam diya hai wo hua ya nahi. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Parth isn't leaving as per sbs 😁 🌑🍋🌶️

Oh.... Noooo..... Mujhe mukthi chaahiye. 😥

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Oh.... Noooo..... Mujhe mukthi chaahiye. 😥

Milegi show k sath 😁