Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 29 Aug 2020 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Discolights

DL

I to find it all wrong. Abhi abhi banda ek insaan ko bridge se dhakka deke aya hai and he is being so careless with his own daughter who is just 2  days old. Mana Komolika ne dhakka dene ke liye blackmail kiya par ek ajnabi Chandrika pe blind trust karne ka reason kya tha. Wo bhi apni hi bacchi ke liye? Koi parent aisa karta hai kya? In an attempt to whitewash him CVs are further making him look like he never applies brain and logic kuch bhi karne se pehle. I am not okay with this. I mean pehle mujhe laga usey kabhi pata hi nahi chala ki uski bachhi kahan hai but ab to he khud left his own child into an uncertain future. Not even Komolika can be blaimed here. He didn't have any other close frnd, someone trustworthy while doing all this? Chandrika mili??

1. well what  can i say than i dont find anything worng if he trusted maasi because there is no other reason to not to trust her .she is doing NGO job & caretaking orphanage child from year she is good at heart .so anu  ask her to send  cp to pre .whats worng in it .

Dimaag kharab kar diya yaar precap ne. I thought worst phase of Anurag was over but ab lag rha hai the worst is yet to come.

2. isko  dekhte  hai  well i still feel thats is durga maa ki chunri which anu took from mandir before ML track. well  story intersting hogi if they writte well but kzk  cvs🤣

So he can peep inside rooms to check on Prerna in BB or BM but waha wo kisi khidki, darwaze ya deewar ke peeche se ye nahi dekh paya ki uski khud ki beti apni Mom ke hatho tak phonchi ya nahi? Agar wo wahi tha to wo apni life ke 5 min nahi de saka to make sure bachi safe hai ya nahi. Wo prerna ko to bacha nahi paya kam se kam bacchi ko to bacha sakta tha. But he didn't it seems. Agar wo waha tha jab Prerna thi aur phir bhi bachi gayab ho gayi to isse bura aur kuch shayad hi ho sakta hai Anurag ke liye. 

3. dekho he  just said maasi to pre is cp mother & give it her  .he didnot reveal anything about himself . yes he was saw bapre in orphanage & ask maasi to give it pre but may bapre pahle hi chale gaye  ab ye dekhna hai ki why maasi lied to anu 😆

But that happened only because Anurag couldn't wait to make sure ki jo kaam diya hai wo hua ya nahi. 

no he waited  but  maasi lied to him its sure tabhi toh sichta hai  cp is with pre

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Milegi show k sath 😁 

NAHIN.... NAHIN.... NAHIN... 😆

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1. well what  can i say than i dont find anything worng if he trusted maasi because there is no other reason to not to trust her .she is doing NGO job & caretaking orphanage child from year she is good at heart .so anu  ask her to send  cp to pre .whats worng in it .

Arey jab aap waha maujud hain. Aur jisko bache ko dena hai wo bhi wahi hai to Chandrika pe nazar rakhne ka na. Kya Anurag ka ye mann tak nahi hua ki wo ek baar khud Prerna ko dekhta ki kya haal hai uska jab usey pata hai ki wo wahi hai. Usne Prerna ki life to danger mein tk dali.. uski beti se dur bhej diya to uska itna to kar hi sakta tha ki bacchi ke aas paas tab tak rehta jab tak wo wahan na phoche jaha usey hona chahiye. Wo bachi jise abhi abhi usne aag se bachaya jaisa you are saying ki he did with chunni. Ye kis tarah ka parent hai agar wo aisa karega to. 

2. isko  dekhte  hai  well i still feel thats is durga maa ki chunri which anu took from mandir before ML track. well  story intersting hogi if they writte well but kzk  cvssmiley37

Interesting ka to pata nahi but stupid zaroor hote ja raha hai sab kuch 

3. dekho he  just said maasi to pre is cp mother & give it her  .he didnot reveal anything about himself . yes he was saw bapre in orphanage & ask maasi to give it pre but may bapre pahle hi chale gaye  ab ye dekhna hai ki why maasi lied to anu smiley36

Okay usne khud ke bare mein kuch nahi bataya but who stopped him to make sure and see from hidden place ki Prerna and Bajaj wahan hai ya nahi. Wo room mein baith ke chai nashta le raha tha while waiting for Chandrika?? Yaar ye bhaut hi funny speculation hai and only makes Anurag look stupid. 

no he waited  but  maasi lied to him its sure tabhi toh sichta hai  cp is with pre

You are saying he waited inside the room? Instead of seeing it for himself. Ye to pagalpanti hui na. Wo uski beti hai 2 kg ata chawal nahi ki misplace hua to koi fark nahi padega. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

How will that clean Anurag’s image ? Unless he saw Sneha with either Bajaj or Prerna, there is no way he is coming clean out it . If he just assumed Chandrika would have handed over Sneha to Pre or if he just believed whatever was told him without verifying it himself  , it is terrible .Anyway ,I  have full faith in the creative team for messing this up more than it already is 😳

DG there is no way he will ever come out of clean this way or that way.

Until now it was presumed that he thought pre took CP from BB. This new development is so oit of place. 

Dam him if he knew komo actually took his daughter behind his back to orphanage even if he saved her from fire doesn't matter. He continued to live with komo after that 😕 knowing what she did to his own child behind his back.

He is doomed from all angles. Also another disjoint is that before lockdown there was a conversation between mohini nivi and rakhi about what happened according to them and how komo came to their life again. From that it looked like komo came back to BB when molloy was sick and not immediately after bridge act even molloy said 7 years pehle you brought her back to our life. So there is no head or tail of what actually happened after bridge accident and where komo went after that for sometime before coming back.

Also looks like precap is as usual misleading though back story looks like phuski only as its recent development 😔

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

I know but my experience with kzk says just watch one episode at a time.just enjoy the performance of ur fvrt.bcoz kzk cvs have serious short term memory loss.Arey they frgt about shivani pragnancy as it was not needed in future story.So it's nothing.

I agree 💯% with ur questions.But kzk cvs r in mood use all whitewash for anurag.they will show him a great person.but reality we all know.

I will not be surprised if cvs will show pre saying sorry to anurag for everything instead of viceversa.

Bold - Looks like jitne baar Prerna originals mein Anu ko thappad maara, utni baar KZK2 mein maafi maangega... Maybe it's for that EK rebooted the show. 🤣

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Writer no 538729293 forgot that komo left sneha at orphanage without red chuni 

Writer no 48697899788 showed that anurag thinks pre took sneha from BB

Writer no 090729849202739 is showing that anurag knew about orphanage and knows about red chuni and also that he thinks sneha is lost and it would be samidha 🤪

Whoever is the writer please help poor students writing thesis too to fool professors like you are fooling us you will be much appreciated. 

🤣

Interviewer: I see you worked as a writer for KZK2.

Writer: Yes.

Interviewer: the story line made no sense and the characters showed no growth.

Writer: We were writing without a brief and was making up things as we went along.

Interviewer: (under breath) yeah It showed.

Writer: Sorry?  

Interviewer: I'm terribly sorry, but we don't work that way here.

Writer: (stressed) But I've worked wit some of the big names i the industry.

Interviewer: That means nothing when it comes to real life and a good story.

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

🤣

Interviewer: I see you worked as a writer for KZK2.

Writer: Yes.

Interviewer: the story line made no sense and the characters showed no growth.

Writer: We were writing without a brief and was making up things as we went along.

Interviewer: (under breath) yeah It showed.

Writer: Sorry?  

Interviewer: I'm terribly sorry, but we don't work that way here.

Writer: (stressed) But I've worked wit some of the big names i the industry.

Interviewer: That means nothing when it comes to real life and a good story.

Haha I am sure interviewers wanted to throw them out after answer to first question itself 🤣