Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
So you only come here to reply to your favorite people haan?!😡
Lol I came here for distraction and hers was the first comment *shrugs*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
So you only come here to reply to your favorite people haan?!😡
Lol I came here for distraction and hers was the first comment *shrugs*
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I think youll be one of the toppers
Not at all 🤣
Answers hardly matched with anyone except three 😂😂😂
I will go into hiding now , my heart will break if i stayed around 😆
How you doing these days Mentor?
@Nidz : I like your Siggy :)
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
So you only come here to reply to your favorite people haan?!😡
Her favourite person commented after ages... welcome to Banta hai boss 😈
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Some of those who got to play roulette bet on you.. If you score good in this round they win chips 😎
Now I am getting to understand... I am like why do I see my name so many times 🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I hope Maroon is okay
dont know which city of Pak he is from but conditions of Karachi are terrible right now
The city is sinking in water, no electricity
I think he is USA citizen.
Her favourite person commented after ages... welcome to Banta hai boss 😈
So true ❤️
Honestly I didn’t follow the score sheet at all... so hopefully some good outcome... all the best to everyone