Originally posted by: NitaReid
We get to bet on who will likely to get top scores and you have been pretty consistent in all rounds , so most sheeps bet on you always .
Oh that’s surprising WD behen 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NitaReid
We get to bet on who will likely to get top scores and you have been pretty consistent in all rounds , so most sheeps bet on you always .
Oh that’s surprising WD behen 😃
So you only come here to reply to your favorite people haan?!😡
After 3 rounds I am checking what is happening... i have freaking no clue about this...
Some of those who got to play roulette bet on you.. If you score good in this round they win chips 😎
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Yes .. fine ... I ll come to get my 2-3 points 😭😆
I think youll be one of the toppers
Here you go see for yourself , the league table .

I hope Maroon is okay
dont know which city of Pak he is from but conditions of Karachi are terrible right now
The city is sinking in water, no electricity
I just saw... honestly I couldn’t believe my eyes 😳
Hi Koeli
Toorrow is the final round. I hope your game is ready