Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Lag toh wahi raha hai
Oh I wrote Using each other stuffs without permission.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Lag toh wahi raha hai
Oh I wrote Using each other stuffs without permission.
I didn't watch this movie, but I know song
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Does Danish have a beard? I saw how he looked in his recent show opposite his wife and I can only watch it if he has a beard.
Also the first two shows, does it have a happy ending? With your favourite drama, is it a bit messy BUT happy ending? 😆
He looks pathetic in meherposh trying to look like a young boy nah he looked much better in ADKKH and the other hero was hot too

Bashar Momin has a happy ending yes, though the guy was way too evil in the beginning😳 he changed after redemption...its quite a famous show (i hope you can digest marital rape because it was too much for me) and the ending was too sugary for my liking🤣
Ye Dil Mera is more of a revenge story, its not a happy fairy tale type ending but its not a sad one either. You can call it an open ending I would say.
Theres also Gul e Rana. Have you seen that one?
Danish ka ek aur drama bhi hai, very old one...Saari Bhool Humari Thi...that was the first time I saw him on screen and instantly wanted him to marry Aiza because they looked so good together😆 (they started dating after that show)...uss mein he had a grey character too, but it was good! It was a happy ending for the girl, ot for him because he was the antagonist😎
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Oh I wrote Using each other stuffs without permission.
my answer is same in meaning but my wording is different
touching and taking others stuff
I have not watched this movie as well but I have seen this song.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I haven’t checked what is the winning answer for now! Time for lunch and then I will check🧐
Results today that means?
Taking a break

I didn't watch this movie, but I know song
I didn’t know the song or movie 😭
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
I play with it.
Goat ehich is black colored one...
Bahuth cute hothe hai...
I used to feed them roti when I went pak🤣
Logic kaha dekte hai sheeps yaar😆🤣
For 8th I'd two options butterfly and horse butI don't find horse and butterfly logically correct!
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
Raakh discussion thread and reviews - Sonali Bendre and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZdFU2FjgH3/
Ab hoga hisaab - Sanjay Kapoor, Mouni Roy Shaheer Sheikh https://x.com/amazonmxplayer/status/2065307954828763189?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pati-patni-aur-wo-do-review-dont-let-the-title-fool-you-this-is-a-genuinely-fun-comedy-not-about-inf_234249
https://x.com/UmairSandu/status/2056673770220540272
31