I already know I'm not even getting 4 or 5🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I already know I'm not even getting 4 or 5🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Keep the option around four , if I got seven to eight I will threw a tantrum 🤣
Max 5 not more than that
Maroon n Prit didnt even check the PM yet!😆
I already know I'm not even getting 4 or 5🤣
I am going with zero for sure .
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Maroon n Prit didnt even check the PM yet!😆
What happened to Maroon😲, I was hoping his answer would be too unique for anyone to notice mine 😭
I left one answer blank 🤣🙈
Maine bet bhi kardiya hai iss baar🤣
I know i am gonna loose
I left one answer blank 🤣🙈
I have tried to fill the blanks , but next round I will leave everything blank if I didnt like them 🤣
My answers are going to be unique🤪
Okay 🤔
Everyone is feeling we will be unique
Yeh zeal ka bachpan
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I have tried to fill the blanks , but next round I will leave everything blank if I didnt like them 🤣
You know I'd literally no clue what to write, like NO CLUE😆
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
Raakh discussion thread and reviews - Sonali Bendre and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZdFU2FjgH3/
Ab hoga hisaab - Sanjay Kapoor, Mouni Roy Shaheer Sheikh https://x.com/amazonmxplayer/status/2065307954828763189?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pati-patni-aur-wo-do-review-dont-let-the-title-fool-you-this-is-a-genuinely-fun-comedy-not-about-inf_234249
https://x.com/UmairSandu/status/2056673770220540272
31