Originally posted by: Paricarocks
I need minimal 6🤔 sheeps dnt betray me
I have already scored myself zero 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
I need minimal 6🤔 sheeps dnt betray me
I have already scored myself zero 🤣
Originally posted by: togepe30
I have an Airtel internet, they always overcharge. I have given up now.
Vodafone is my cell connection, or 'lack of connection'. KABHI network nahi hota, like never. It is giving competition to Idea and BSNL now.
Its raining again now, god help.🤢
I tried calling them to speak to executive i tried and tried and its not connecting
I myself have to reach customercare.
I was not even their customer before july se liya hai and itna badaa bill i am like so rahe the kyaaa
😆 this round kuch bhi hosaktha hai..
Its dificult than last round
Unique answers on way🤣
Hoping i will have few ppl to join me so that i wont become unique
WD & Zeal: Plz give options in the next round.
This one was very messy😭
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
😆 this round kuch bhi hosaktha hai..
Its dificult than last round
Unique answers on way🤣
Hoping i will have few ppl to join me so that i wont become unique
This round is going to beat my two pointer round I fear 😆
Originally posted by: togepe30
WD & Zeal: Plz give options in the next round.
This one was very messy😭
Keep the option around four , if I got seven to eight I will threw a tantrum 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Keep the option around four , if I got seven to eight I will threw a tantrum 🤣
Hahaha. Ya! 4 options, like KBC
Originally posted by: togepe30
WD & Zeal: Plz give options in the next round.
This one was very messy😭
5 options bhi chalega
My answers are going to be unique🤪
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
Raakh discussion thread and reviews - Sonali Bendre and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZdFU2FjgH3/
Ab hoga hisaab - Sanjay Kapoor, Mouni Roy Shaheer Sheikh https://x.com/amazonmxplayer/status/2065307954828763189?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pati-patni-aur-wo-do-review-dont-let-the-title-fool-you-this-is-a-genuinely-fun-comedy-not-about-inf_234249
https://x.com/UmairSandu/status/2056673770220540272
31