Poll
Will you watch Sadak2 on hotstar
Sadak2 has a lot of controversy as Sushant’s relative tweeted it has 100% nepotism (regarding the actors)
So will you watch this movie on hotstar and why?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will probable watch it because I don't give a damn what wanabee Sushant’s relative tweeted
Nope. Mujhe kisi pagal kutte ne nahi kaata.
No.
I can't watch any movies at the moment.
Too hooked with police procedural/crime dramas like The Blacklist, Lucifer and Brooklyn Nine Nine.
I mean I had downloaded Shakuntala Devi, saw it for like 30 mins, got bored and deleted it. I am unable to watch anything right now 😂
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
No.
I can't watch any movies at the moment.
Too hooked with police procedural/crime dramas like The Blacklist, Lucifer and Brooklyn Nine Nine.
I mean I had downloaded Shakuntala Devi, saw it for like 30 mins, got bored and deleted it. I am unable to watch anything right now 😂
Just because holt and Jake are drama queens doesn’t mean you can call the show crime drama.😆
Yes ..I am watching it .I would have watched it in cinemas if it was releasing .Here it is free so why not .
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Just because holt and Jake are drama queens doesn’t mean you can call the show crime drama.😆
Police procedural bhi toh likha tha with "/".
Wait I am acting like Holt😂
Ab sushant ke relatives hume batayenge kya dekhna hai aur kya nahi??
Nope.
Couldn’t finish the trailer itself.
https://x.com/i/status/2044397833974071770
The film promises globe-trotting missions, high-octane action sequences, espionage, and a female-led narrative rarely seen in the franchise. The...
Now that Do Deewane Sehr Mein has landed on Netflix, I’m guessing a lot more people have caught up with it. I went in with tempered...
Priyadarshan and Akshay Kumar reunite after 16 years in the much anticipated Bhooth Bangla ..Are you keen to watch it?
4