Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

reunion thaa,oho..i was thinking kahin alka ko replace karr diya ho😆..lol,next who😆.. jayas

I watched only first two episodes as of now after lockdown.. I find Neha irritating, don't know if you guys are watching Idol ðŸ˜›

jenny156 thumbnail

Maybe they removed Udit, Sanu due to age factor ðŸ˜› for corona. Or maybe they didn't agree to come back.

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Maybe they removed Udit, Sanu due to age factor ðŸ˜› for corona. Or maybe they didn't agree to come back.

😉Earlier Uditji hamesha tried to keep holding alka's hands  lekin after lockdown thats  not possible naa😛.Alka boli hogi "agar abb unka haath aaya toh main sanitizer de maaroongi"🤣..

pjyo thumbnail

I know ðŸ¤£ They can't have a dirty house this time and make Salman clean all that due to extra hygiene precautions. I wonder how it will be. They should maybe have less number of contestants, install glass barriers between beds maybe ðŸ˜›. Atleast no cringeworthy romance like last year ðŸ˜›

arrey 😛they will find a way for pakaau  romance🥱..sallu koi task dega to win  ppt kits🤪 & phir they will have candlelight dinner wearing it😆,sanitize kar ke champagne piyenge😆.

pjyo thumbnail

I watched only first two episodes as of now after lockdown.. I find Neha irritating, don't know if you guys are watching Idol ðŸ˜›

Actually all three judges are boring now as i was watching them in most music shows on sony also ,so this trio becoming very repetitive ..wohi same comments dethe rehthe hain for all contestants🤔,koi nayapann nahi bacha...many of their comments toh copy paste lage for apne bacchon ka season ,himesh is also recycling his mindblowing to jai mata di since lil champs .

jenny156 thumbnail

😉Earlier Uditji hamesha tried to keep holding alka's hands  lekin after lockdown thats  not possible naa😛.Alka boli hogi "agar abb unka haath aaya toh main sanitizer de maaroongi"🤣..

Yes hahaha I was about to say that, no way of holding hands ðŸ¤£

jenny156 thumbnail

Actually all three judges are boring now as i was watching them in most music shows on sony also ,so this trio becoming very repetitive ..wohi same comments dethe rehthe hain for all contestants🤔,koi nayapann nahi bacha...many of their comments toh copy paste lage for apne bacchon ka season ,himesh is also recycling his mindblowing to jai mata di since lil champs .

Himesh had his 'Rock' gharana back in 2007 Srgmp, Aneek & Sumedha's batch.. Tab se he has this 'jai mata di let's rock'.. He is still dragging it to this date ðŸ˜†adding it to all his adjectives ðŸ˜†

jenny156 thumbnail

Whenever I am doing my chores I keep Li'l champs turned on ðŸ˜›.. Say if I'm cooking and miss a joke of Manish's, I re-play to watch it ðŸ˜†

altgr thumbnail

I am not watching regularly. Thoda bahut idhar udhar ka bas.