Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Remember nagarjun and how anshuman was replaced by pearl, and anshu, like jasmine also claimed he knew from beginning that he will only be in show for a while.... in both these cases it seems like crap the actors have been told to say by the production house and the actors have to in order to keep good relations with the production house. Same happened with mohsin khan character in the show dream girl (featuring shraddha arya as main vamp) where he was the male lead and his character eventually was killed off and mohsin said he knew from beginning that was going to happen... hate when production houses try to cover up sudden bad cast changes with such a lie. 

Yeah vin was actually the best part of kavach 2 and the season looked to be far better than the rubbish that season 1 was and it seemed as if ekta had learned her lesson about writing a better story, yet she so quikcly ruined the track by killing vin character. I fear she will do similiar mess ups here too. 

I used to watch nagarjun. But after replacement I didn't like it and stopped. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Reading all this Reviews 😳making me tune to watch epi 😛😆 after Disaster N4  no expectations interest gone for N🐍 seasons😎 

Naag in this franchise have no importance 👎🏼 fav Naag❤️ limited friend🥺 

Ruhi -vikrant turned out something 😆

Now Hriday too 😆 mostly a Property 😎time to Cheel over him 😈 

Edited by vinnas - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

I used to watch nagarjun. But after replacement I didn't like it and stopped. 

Pearl was good in naagin3, but they ruined nagarjun by replacing anshuman malhotra with pearl, especially as anshuman was excellent in the role and actually a pretty good actor too (for all those who don't know, anshuman malhotra played young haider in shahid kapoor's haider movie). 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vinnas

Reading all this Reviews 😳making me tune to watch epi 😛😆 after Disaster N4  no expectations interest gone for N🐍 seasons😎 

Naag in this franchise have no importance 👎🏼 fav Naag❤️ limited friend🥺 

Ruhi -vikrant turned out something 😆

Now Hriday too 😆 mostly a Property 😎time to Cheel over him 😈 

Like you I was not interested whatsoever when I heard of naagin 5. I was thinking it would be terrible. But first episode was wonderful because of dheeraj and hina, from whom I had zero expectations to make this season good. But in actual they both have laid down the foundation of an excellent beginning for this season. Now just hoping sharad is playing the reincarnated aakesh, as I can only see him doing justice to the character dheeraj has presented. 

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This season has mostly been promoted on Hiina's name with most of attention given to Hina, be it promoting as the hottest naagin or sarvashreshth naagin, her costumes to jewellery (3 or more costumes for two episodes, though signature Naagin costume is one throughut which identifies her as naaginr ). So even Dheeraj wasn't pretty much given a very nice costume, it looked as if "cheaper version of Khilji look." But Dheeraj carried it so very well and was such a fabulous performer, he owned it. He looked hot in that look too because of the way he carried it and his brilliant acting. (Rarely anyone can carry such a look) Even the scenes between Hina and Dheeraj were very simple, as compared to full dance sequence of Hriday and Nageshwari, but Mohit and Hina had no onscreen chemistry. Though the music was somewhat nostalgic. Mohit is also cute in looks, but acting wise he is not at all good in Naagin atleast.

Dheeraj owned the look, the character. The simple scene like just looking at Nageshwari when being beaten so much, and Nageshwari's eyes just stuck on Akesh had so much more chemistry  than the dance sequence given to Naag and Naagin.

Hina surprisingly was good. After the disaster promo and Naagin 4 finale, this episode was a surprise from her. She owned the dance sequence with Mohit. Mohit looked like a side character there too. (That too when many were saying that Hina isn't at all a good dancer to be Naagin). But with Dheeraj, they both added so much chemistry and power to the scene. And knife scene, it was so well executed by actors. 

Also, the story is not completely out of the box but yet it keeps everyone hooked. 

Akesh also is not negative, till now doesn't look like. He does have few negative traits of his cheel family but his love for Nageshwari seems so much more intense. Like when she is around nothing else matter for him, a character who can go to any extent to give happiness to Nageshwari inspite of having a family who has all negative traits. And as someone pointed out, that him showing Nageshwari her beauty shows how he understood that she herself wanted to watch how she looks.

Dheeraj's dialogue delivery was powerful and Hina's too, surprisingly. They did full justice to being given powerful characters. Or may be Dheeraj was too brilliant and Hina too that Mohit just faded away in front of them in scenes. 

Not just together, individually also Dheeraj and Hina stood out in whole episode. Especially Dheeraj, he made not so good looking character look so hot and powerful and handsome. 

They have given a power packed start to the season 5. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

Like you I was not interested whatsoever when I heard of naagin 5. I was thinking it would be terrible. But first episode was wonderful because of dheeraj and hina, from whom I had zero expectations to make this season good. But in actual they both have laid down the foundation of an excellent beginning for this season. Now just hoping sharad is playing the reincarnated aakesh, as I can only see him doing justice to the character dheeraj has presented. 

Yet to see epis 😛this week missed 😳based on views commenting 😆

N4 terribly down 👎🏼 even N5 all  promos  n4 finale 😆 but Actual N5 epis presented Hina😎Dheeraj 😎captivating 👍🏼 Enemy clan Love Saga 😛

Now Sharad is Akesh 😎 also 2nd Mohit hriday 😛 hope Ek dont let down the show in middle like her every other shows 🤪no One suddenly exit like kavach2 Vin 😲N4 jasmin 😒. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

hina is damn good as naagin

dheeraj-hina looks super hot together🔥at first i thought they can't click but damn they are hot hot hot🔥🔥

i wish it was not a cameo at all

dheeraj man not a moment i saw karan luthra in him how effortlessly he play the antagonist akesh

i am glad the story is different...

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

aakash slayed the scene of Cheel. the man who came to destroy fell for the naagin and is ready to let everyone go if she becomes his and the hate naagin has for him omg if they are the reincarnation  and are the leads it will be fire against fire. naagin hate vs cheel like omg i hope ekta knows what she is doing this seasons.

let this seasons be different then same style