Choose carefully Billi 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Choose carefully Billi 🤗
Anyone Sure that he/she will score more than 8?
Like this, I'm going to bet on you
I should have done this. Faltu mein itna dimaag lagaya.🤣
What time exactly did you send?Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
I sent my answers even later than last time🤣
I've just sent mine... 8 minutes before deadline 🤣
WD who sent last obsessed or Gladi ?
Thanks Nita 😊 Even if my rank improves by one I will be happy 😎
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I understood the concept behind the roulette. But the Questions are so different from Thug’s. So I need to understand the Sheeps.
Ideally, this round should belong to Gladiator and Unique.Sheep. But can I trust them with my chips? I don’t know yet and I don’t think so either 🤣
Gladiator yes
Me no
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
All the best to 4 daring sheeps 👍🏼
U missed my post written in ur tareef😆
Anyone Sure that he/she will score more than 8?
Like this, I'm going to bet on you
I used to like every post , so went back to see if I did by accident , dont bet on me fair warning ahead
Aisa nahi hoga!Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I keep fluctuating between crying and laughing cuz I just don't know what to do. 🤣
By the end of this, puri pagal ban jaaongi.
Just calm down my dear🤗
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I keep fluctuating between crying and laughing cuz I just don't know what to do. 🤣
By the end of this, puri pagal ban jaaongi.
Aadha toh tujhe vansh ne kar diya🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
9