Gur!Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I have made my bet.
Dont be sad🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gur!Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I have made my bet.
Dont be sad🤗
You didnt send him category name ? How many sheep's yoi betted on 1, 2 , 3 or 4
Anyone Sure that he/she will score more than 8?
Like this, I'm going to bet on you
Originally posted by: NitaReid
You didnt send him category name ? How many sheep's yoi betted on 1, 2 , 3 or 4
Will send after dinner. Let me think....
I'm staring at my answers 🤣
All the best to 4 daring sheeps 👍🏼
I sent my answers even later than last time🤣
I keep fluctuating between crying and laughing cuz I just don't know what to do. 🤣
By the end of this, puri pagal ban jaaongi. 
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tune nahi diya hai mujhe I for sure know that
@Gladi now I want to know tumne training di thi?🤓
You are not playing so khair hai🤣
but imagine if me and Gladigive different answers
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
9