Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 9

Ishita was looking at Raman,who walked out to bring water for her and smiled.

Ishita-koi dekhega toh kahega,ki yeh ek multimillionaire hai,mere liye khud chale paani laane,jabki shayad khud ke liye yeh kuch nahi karte honge,but for me,he is doing everything.the way he was hugging me and crying,I felt like loosing myself to him,but kahin ek chota saa doubt hai,ek chota saa avishwas,aap par,joh mujhe aapka banne se rokta hai.jitni baar aapko takleef mein dekhti hoon,mujhe bhi takleef hoti hai,but jab yaad aata hai ki aapki wajah se maine appa ko khoya hai,main maaf nahi kar paati aapko.kitna khoobsurat ho sakta tha hamara rishta,pata nahi hamare beech aisa kyun ho gaya,pata nahi kyun hamare beech itni duri aa gayi.she said and a tear roll down her eyes.

She closed her eyes and remember the time she got scared not seeing Raman around.and the relief she got seeing him alright.

Ishita-main kitna darr gayi thi ,thanks murugan for saving raman.main soch bhi nahi sakti ki mera kya hota agar unhe kuch ho gaya hota.bhale hum dur hi sahi,but unka safe rehna sabse jaruri hai.she thought and closed her eyes feeling tired.

After ten minutes,Raman came and said-ishita,get up.he said shaking ishita and she got up .

Raman -pani pi lo,tumhare liye soup bhi laaya hoon.tumhe bhookh bhi lagi hogi naa.he said making her drink water.

Ishita had water and Raman poured the soup in the bowl.

He sat next to her to feed her when she said-main kha lungi,pair mein chot lagi hai,haath mein nahi.

Raman-thoda sar par bhi lagaa hai.toh chup chap mujhe khilane do.he said scolding her making her smile a little and he started feeding her.

He was feeding her slowly ,after blowing air making her smile.

Raman-kya??

Ishita-choti bachchi nahi hoon,u r treating me like one.

Raman-stop talking ,ishita.aise khaate hue baat,bachche hi karte hai.

Ishita-mujhe soup pasand nahi.

Raman-i know,still u should have it,it's good for u and ur system.

Ishita-aapko kaise pata??

Raman-kyunki main tumhara pati hoon,aur mujhe tumhari har pasand-naapasand pata hoti hai.he said and fed her the last spoon.

Raman wiped her face while she was just looking at him.

Raman-aise kya dekh rahi ho??

Ishita-kuch nahi,aap thoda nurse ko bula denge.

Raman-kya kaam hai,bolo I will help .

Ishita-aapki jarurat nahi hai ,aap bas nurse ko bula dijiye.

Raman -aisa kya kaam hai Ishita,joh nurse kar sakti hai ,main nahi.tell me.he said wiping his hand.

Ishita-actually I wanna use restroom.she said looking away .

Raman-toh isme nurse kya karegi??

Ishita-arrange a wheelchair for me,warna main kaise jaaungi.

Raman came to her and said picking ishita in his arms-kisi ki zarurat nahi,naa nurse ki naa wheel chair ki.i can take care of my wife.

Ishita-raman kya kar rahen hai,neeche utariye mujhe.u can't take me to the restroom.

Raman-i can and I will.noone can stop me.he said and took ishita to the restroom.

Ishita-ok ,go now .let me do my business.

Raman turned and said-do it,I am here only.

Ishita-please raman.aapke saamne kaise??

Raman-i am ur husband,u can do anything.waise bhi I am not looking at all .u can trust me for this,just do it and I will take u back  .

Ishita-jaiye naa please.

Raman-main nahi dekh raha,ishita.

Ishita-please naa ,Raman.jaiye yahan se.

Raman-ok,but I am outside only.mujhe bula lena,khud jkr ki tarah mat chale aana.he said and went out .

After five minutes,ishita called Raman .he came and picked her in his arms.

She look at him and look down.

Raman-kya hua??

Ishita-awkward lag raha hai.

Raman-kyun??

Ishita-isnt it obvious.washroom mein aise kisi ki baahon mein.aisa pehli baar hua hai.

Raman-i am not kisi,I am ur husband.aur pehli baar hi nahi,aisa aakhiri baar bhi hona chahiye,coz I don't wanna see u in hospital again.he said settling her on the bed.

He made her settle comfortably and said-itna mat socho,yeh sab situational hai.tum rest karo,kaafi chot lagi hai tumhe .main nurse ko bula deta hoon,woh tumhe medicine de degi.saying so he went out while ishita was just looking at him .

Soon nurse showed up and gave her the medicine.she checked her bp and wounds , and said-everything seem nice,koi problem hogi toh mujhe bula lijiyega.

Raman nodded and she went out.raman sat next to Ishita and start patting her.

Ishita-main so jaungi ,raman.aap please rest kijiye .kab se pareshan hai mere liye .

Raman-dont teach me,mujhe pata hai mujhe kya karna hai .tum rest karo.he said closing her eyes.

She didn't argued further just close her eyes feeling exhausted.soon she slept holding his hand and he kissed her temple softly.

Raman-i love u,just be mine forever ,ishita.he said and sat there for sometime and then settled on the couch for a nap.

At midnight,ishita was turning on the bed like she is running a marathon and suddenly got up screaming,Raman.

She got up with a jerk and felt pain on her wounds while Raman got up hearing her voice.

He ran to her and said-ishita kya hua??

Ishita look at him and just hugged him tight .

Raman got startled with her sudden hug and said -kya hua,ishita.itni dari hui kyun ho??koi bura sapna dekha kya??

Ishita-maine dekha,main bacha nahi paayi aapko .maine kho diya aapko,I lost u,she said and start sobbing.

Raman hugged her tightly in his arms and said-hey jaan,it was just a nightmare.dekho main bilkul thik hoon.tumhare saamne hoon,stop crying baba.he said and she was too much scared to listen anything.

He start caressing her hair softly and soon her hiccups lessen.

Raman look at her and found her sleeping .he made her lay down comfortably on the bed and tried to break the hug but she was holding his shirt very tightly ,not letting him go.

He softly caressed her face and said-itni mohabbat karogi toh kaise chalega ,jaan.main doob jaaunga,tumhare pyaar mein.but I am loving this feeling,tumhara iss tarah mere liye darna ,mere liye rona,bata raha hai ki kitna pyaar karti ho tum mujhe.i love u too jaan,with same intensity .he said and settled next to her.

He adjusted her next to him, keeping her head on his chest wrapping his arms around her .he pulled her closer and close his eyes kissing her cheek lovingly.

That's all for now,enjoy.

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb part

Loved it so much

Update soon

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....lovely update di...

Loved ishra scene....

Ishu was having nightmare.....

She is scared for raman...

Continue soon plz 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

When will these things clear between them

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely brilliant and fantastic update 

Beautifully written sis 

Loved it...amazing yaar 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Loved ishra scenes 

Both are love eachother 

One misunderstanding they are living separately.....

She didn't forgive him 

because of him

She lost her appa 

Ishita was having nightmare 

She also love him very much

She hugging him tightly..

Ishra sleeping together 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzzzz update next part quickly  dear

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plzzzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzz

Plzzzz

Update 

Soooon dear 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved how raman is taking care of ishita 😍

They both love each other so much.....❀️

Just the difference is that one confesses it openly and the other is little hesitant but her love oozes out of her actionsπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

He was happy seeing her immense loveπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too