Loved it dear.....

Thank you

Angelina144 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys. Part 13 here. Enjoyyyy 💗💗💗

MishBir FF : VIVAH 

PART 13 : 

She turned to face him and kissed him . Soon he took the lead helping her and both of them involved in their moments... they sat there hugging each other... watching the water droplets fall and spread.... like both of them... who were falling and spreading their love to each other. 

Abir stood up and held out his hand to her. Mishti smiling at him , held his hand and raised to her feet. They drove in the roads of dubai basking in the soft glow of the sun who was getting ready to disappear into the horizon. 

They reached the tallest tower in the world. Burj Khalifa. 

Mishti : " From morning , I am waiting to reach here and see this place Abir ji. It was my dream to come here. " 

Abir held her shoulder and sqeezed .They together walked into the architectural marvel of 21st century. 

The elevator started taking them to the highest levels. It was really fun to travel in that. All the way up to the top. The world's fastest elevator to the clouds as they ascended to the level 148. They didnt really realised how fast they are going apart from a little ear popping. 

Mishti : " Wow... Abir ji... its breathtaking..." 

Abir hugged her from the back and placed his chin on her shoulder looking through the window at the breathtaking view of sunset from the at the top sky level of burj khalifa.

They both stood in each others arms basking in the golden glow of the sun. There was a lot of tourists like them . But nothing disturbed both of them from taking the view to their mind in the arms of the other. 

Having content of the sunset view , they came down to the underwater zoo and acquarium.

Holding the hands they strolled seeing the mind blewing views that they didnt even realised how the time flew so fast. 

Again they ascended to the top level of the tower . They stood again at the windows to see the night view of dubai. 

The thousands of buildings in the city 

glowing in the night with colourful lights. 

They both sat for dinner in a restaurant in the outdoor terrace.

Abir : " Indian ? Italian ? Or japanese? " 

Mishti : " Whichever you like Abir ji. " 

Abir : " Ok. Then let us try italian food. There is a favourite dish of mine . I am sure you will also like it so much. " 

Mishti nodded her head happily and excitedly ate the new dish that she was seeing and tasting for the first time. 

Abir : " How is it ? " 

Mishti showed her thumps up in between eating . They were really hungry due to all the walking. 

Once again, they took the view of the night and took selfies to make the moment memorable. 

Mishti saw the dancing fountain infront of the burj khalifa. 

Mishti : " Abir ji.. can we go there and see it closer ?" 

Abir : " Ofcourse dear."

The dancing water fountain in the middle of the burj lake formed beautiful arc and jumped to the beats of classical , arabic and other popular world musical numbers . 

Abir and Mishti relaxed on the bench watching the music show of water fountains.

They strolled through the board walk , with him holding her close to his chest and her placing her head on to his shoulder. 

Abir whispered into her ears : " I love you..." 

Mishti raised her eyes from the lake and looked at him. She smiled at him and placed her head on her chest. 

Abir hugged her tight. 

Mishti : " How are we going to spend our night Abir ji. " 

Abir : " Do you want to spent the night at our apartment or somewhere outside" 

Mishti : " Somewhere outside... just you and me. I am waiting to be in your arms and forget myself with you" 

Abir smiling cupped her face and kissed her forehead. 

Abir : " We should end our dubai tour also in a special place he na. " 

Mishti romantically whispered back: " I am ready to come anywhere with you" 

------------

Mishti stepped into the cruise with Abir . The soothing Marina House boat.

The best way to end their day. It was another magical experience for mishti to travel a night in a houseboat in the lakes of dubai. Seeing the beautiful view of dubai holding onto the railings of the boat , feeling the cool wind pass touching them , they both forgot everything else and just got immersed in each others presence. 

Mishti shying a little , slowly walked to the door. Abir was standing in the balcony of their bedroom in the houseboat , which opened to the lake. He was waiting eagerly leaning on to the rail and watching the view of lake . He turned his head and saw his life standing at the door of the bedroom in a knee length , sleeveless white cotton nightwear. 

He never imagined that she will look this much beautiful in the dress , when he bought it yesterday along with the saree. 

Mishti saw him looking at her from head to toe and she blushed . Eventhough he had seen everything of her , she felt shy in standing infront of him in the kneelenth sleeveless dress ...that too in the bright lights of the bedroom. 

He held out his hand to her and she slowly stepped her bare foot to him taking his hand and he enclosed her in his arms. He looked at her face closely and caressed her cheek. She looked at his eyes which was showing his immense love to her. He placed her hair that was falling onto her face to the back of her ear. She was feeling so happy to be finally in his arms. 

Abir : " How was the day dear ? Did you liked it ? " 

Mishti placing her hands around him and holding him tight replied. 

" It was truly magical Abir ji. I enjoyed everything. Thank you so much for giving me a full day of enjoyment. I never thought we will enjoy and will spend time with eachother for a whole day. I never wanted to end this day. I am loving your presence. I am so addicted to you now. " 

Abir smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He pressed his lips there for sometime. 

Abir : " Me too dear. More than anything in the world , I am enjoying and loving to be with you. Thank you so much for coming in my life. I cant say how much you are making me happy by your presence in my life. " 

Mishti raised on her feet and kissed his cheek lovingly. 

He slowly turned her to face the lake and he hugged her from behind. They both stood there enjoying the breeze and the relaxing atmosphere. He held his both hand on her waist and she held his hands promising to be with him always. She gave his body weight onto his leaning her back onto his body and relaxed her muscles. 

He placing his chin on her shoulder whispered. 

" Mishtii......" 

Mishti looked at him. He kissed her both eyes and she closed feeling his lips on her eyes. 

Abir : " Will you sing a song ? " 

Mishti : " Now ??" 

Abir : " Ya.. just a four lines for me plss.." 

How can she avoid his sweet request. She started humming a favourite song of her. 

(NB : The song is ' Chahun main ya naa' From the hindi movie ' Ashiqui 2' . So if anyone interested to hear the song ... pls check youtube )

"...Tu Hi Ye Mujhko Bata De....

....Chahun Main Ya Naa...

....Apne Tu Dil Ka Pata De...

...Chahun Main Ya Naa....."

Hearing her sweet voice , Abir held her more tight from back . He rubbed his cheek onto her cheek. Mishti continued humming smiling . 

"...Itna Bata Doon Tujhko...

...Chaahat Pe Apni Mujhko...

...Yun Ton Nahi Ikhtiyaar.... "

Abir pressed his lips onto her blushing cheeks. She turned in his arms to face him .

"...Phir Bhi Yeh Socha Dil Ne...

...Ab Jo Laga Hoon Milne...

...Poochhu Tujhe Ek Baar...ooohhh... "

Abir kissed her forehead and touched his forehead to her . He rubbed his nose to her while she hummed . Shivering at his touches , she sang the lines of the song. 

"...Tu Hi Ye Mujhko Bata De...

...Chahun Main Ya Naa...

...Apne Tu Dil Ka Pata De...

...Chahun Main Ya Naa... " 

Abir dragged his thump across her lips with a sweet smile on his face. Her lips shivered making him wish to capture them. He lowered his face to her lips , but giggling she turned playfully along with humming the song.

"...Mere Chhote Chhote Khwaab Hain...

...Khwabon Mein Geet Hain... " 

She took steps away from him , but felt him holding her fingers. She smiled and turned to look at him. 

"...Geeton Mein Zindagi Hain...

...Chaahat Hai, Preet Hai.... "

He slowly took steps towards her and smiling she also stepped backward holding the railing of the balcony. 

"...Abhi Main Na Dekhoon Khwaab Woo...

...Jin Mein Na Tu Mile....

...Le Khole Honth Maine....

...Ab Tak The Jo Sile...." 

When he came close to her , she laughing ran to the other side not giving him chance to hold her. They both stood on the two sides of the balcony looking at each other. She hummed looking at him. 

"...Mujhko Na Jitna Mujh Pe...

...Utna Iss Dil Ko Tujh Pe...

....Hone Laga Aitbaar...

...Tanha Lamhon Mein Apne... "

...Bunti Hoon Tere Sapne...

...Tujhse Hua Mujhko Pyaar ooohhhooo... " 

Abir held out his both hand inviting her to come to him . Seeing him calling her by action with so much love , she didnt wasted a second and ran into his arms. She placed her head on his chest hearing his heartbeats and hummed. 

"...Poochungi Tujhko Kabhi Naa...

...Chaahun Main Ya Naa....

...Tere Khaabon Mein Ab Jeena...

...Chaahun Main Kyun Naa!.... " 

He hugged her content of having her inside his arms and she raised her face. She hummed looking into his eyes with all the love she has for him and slowly hummed the last lines ending the song. 

"....Tu Hi Yeh Mujhko Bata De.....

...Chahun Main Ya Naa..........

....Apne Tu Dil Ka Pata De.........

...................Chahun Main Ya Naa........." 

Their eyes lost in each others and their faces came closer. He lowering his face , captured her lips inside his mouth hungrily. He kissed and kissed her holding her back with his hands. Mishti submitted her lips fully for him and their lips fused sharing the nector. He sucked her strawberry lips again and again. His mouth sucked her both upper lip and lower lip and his tongue circled inside her mouth. She raised on her legs reaching out to his lips and he supported by holding under her hip. He completely drank her nector and sucked her lips. 

Mishti felt him taking her in his arms and walking inside the room. She shying smiled and held onto his neck for support. She placed her head onto his shoulder while he reached the bed. He slowly lowered her onto the soft bed. 

She felt her nightdress leaving her body and saw him removing his own dress. 

Soon he joined her in the bed and their naked bodies pressed onto each other. He slowly kissed her fingers one by one and took them in his mouth sucking. Mishti gasped feeling her fingers in his mouth. He kissed her palm ...wrist... kissed along the whole of the arm and nustled into her neck. 

Mishti : "Mmmm..."

Mishti raised her chest moaning feeling his lips press on her sensitive spots in the neck. 

He captured her moans in his mouth and again fused his lips with her. Her hands winded across his neck and disappeared inside his hair. He kissed her forehead...her eyes...her cheek...her nose... her chin... He sucked her earlobes and again she gasped . Her moans and hard breaths told him about the feelings he was evoking in her body. 

She felt his hardness probing onto her thigh. Gasping she held onto him and his lips caught hold of her erect chest peaks. Her fruits were captured inside his mouth and he didnt left any chance to suck and ate them. Her chest mountains were very well used by his mouth and pressed by his hands. Marvelled at the beauty of her melons , he again and again lowered his mouth onto her chest peaks. His lips held onto her two black plum fruits on her chest for a long time and fulfilled his hunger. 

His hands caught her belly and pressed there. His finger circled inside her navel hole and her hands held the bedsheet tight. 

Mishti : " Ohhhhhh....." 

Her eyes rolled and she moved her head by the erotic sensation in her navel hole by his finger. Soon she felt his lips on her belly and he sucked and kissed her there. It was the chance of his tongue to enter her navel next and she moaned loud.

" Abirjiiiiii......"

Hearing her sweet moan made him more sensual and he raised and lied between her legs. 

She was all ready to welcome him inside her. Her vagina was fully wet by her honey so that he easily could enter into deep inside her vagina . 

Mishti moaned and her chest raised from the bed due to the entering of his hardness inside her softness. Abir saw her erect nipples and his mouth happily captured them . She writhed under him in the high sexual feelings and he held her moving inside and out of her. 

After some thrusts , she felt him increasing his speed which made her moan continuously which was a motivating music to him. 

Abir : " Mishtiii....... babyyyy...." 

Groaning he moved his member in and out and he kissed her . Both their lips fused to each other and in the lower part , his member fused inside her . She eagerly sucked his lips and held on to his back and she lifted her hip a little upward helping him to thrust into her. 

Their moans and the slapping sound of his lower body onto her in a regular beat filled the room. 

Mishti whispered in between breathing hard : " I love you....." 

Abir smiled at her feeling love towards her. She was under him fulfilling him as a wife . Taking her erect nipples inside his mouth again , he moved faster. His mouth sucked her nipples and his tongue circled and flicked them. His lips pressed her hightened chest peaks hard and his hard member caressed inside her pussy vigourously . His lower body hardly slapped onto hers fast and fast. She felt him hit deep and deep onto her which broke her every control and she cried loud his name feeling orgasm hit her body . 

Mishti : " Ahhhhahhh... Abir jii.... ahhhhhh" 

Realising her climax , he didnt stopped for a second and moved like a piston inside her vagina. His mouth sucked and chewed her breast and his hands pressed them. All his actions on and inside her body made her shudder in pleasure and she shivered madly in the waves of orgasm. His hard member again and again touched her gspot which made her orgasm last for a long time. 

Finally , he felt his member ready to shoot its milk inside her and he groaling loud moved more fast and hard. 

Abir: " Mishti......babyyyy..... aghhh....babbbyyyyyyyyyy......" 

He shoot his sperms inside her and he thrusted for some more time letting the last drop also leaving his member into her. 

Feeling content and completed he fell onto the side taking her along with him and hugged her tired body to his. 

Abir: " I love you babyy...... " 

Mishti : " I love you toooo......" 

Dont forget to like and comment . 😍

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Perfect honeymoon hot and sensuous. 👏

Angelina144 thumbnail

Hello frnds.... it is heavy raining here and there was no current for some  days. So it took a little late to update my stories. 😇

Thankfully readers are liking this story very much and I am so happy in that. 😍😍

Abir and Mishti completed their dubai trip with an awesome night. So now let us see...  They have built a strong relation now. Love and trust. They both became true husband and wife and now they are entering into their  life....  let us see how they face each and everything in their life and overcome it together.  🤗🤗🤗

There will be conversations in HINDI. I am not very good in hindi language. So there will be mistakes.  I hope my readers will understand that. ❤

So here is the next chapter. Dont forget to  like  and comment.💗💗💗 Fingers crossed  ✌✌

MishBir  FF: VIVAH 

PART 14 : 

Feeling  content and completed  he fell onto the side taking her along with him and hugged her tired  body into his.  

Abir  : " I love you babyyy.... " 

Mishti  whispered back  hearing his fast and loud heartbeats : " I  love you too...... " 

Abir  and Mishti  sat in the waiting lounge of the dubai airport. 

Mishti  was dressed in a simple salwar which she felt will be good for the travel. 

Abir  squeezed her shoulder and held her close. 

" Are you sad that we are leaving ? " 

She gave him a smile .

" I will definitely miss this place . Our apartment , the dubai tour.... the past 3 days were beautiful and memorable. I will miss these days definitely. But I am not sad. We are going to our home. We cant always live with only the two of us , I know Wherever we go , I am happy until you are with me. " 

Smiling at her words , he hugged her to his chest and kissed on her head. 

-----------

Meenakshi  did  the arti around her children. Abir  smiled at her acts. 

Abir  : " Maa... ye sab kyu. We just went dubai. Not for a war. " 

Meenakshi  : " You both together went at a long distance for the first time. I was worried yaar. Maa hu me. I will be worried when my children are away. " 

Abir  : " Ji. Me kuch nahi bol raha hu. " 

Abir acted like closing his mouth . 

Meenakshi  : " Chup chap khade raho. Let me do this. " 

Smiling at her warmly Abir  and Mishti  took her blessings. 

Mishti  : " Maaa" 

She  happily hugged  Meenakshi

Mishti  : " We missed you. " 

Meenakshi : " We missed you too beta. Tum ye ghar me aake sirf  kuch din hi hua he. Lekin tumhare bina man nahi lag rahi thi. " 

Mehul   came there and said. 

Mehul   : " Didn't you missed me beta. I missed my younger girl a lot. " 

Mishti  got surprised at papa's approach. 

Mehul  came and hugged the surprised Mishti

Abir  : " No one missed me ha. Not fair. " 

Mishti giggled at him teasing him. 

Mehul  : " Ha ha. Many  years we used to miss our  sons right. So now let us miss our daughters. " 

Abir  was happy in the love and acceptance they are  giving Mishti  as their daughter. 

Meenakshi : " Yahi khade rahne ka plan he kya. Andar aao dono. " 

By that time   kunal  and Kuhu  also came there hearing the sounds.  Kunal  chit chatted with Abir   teasing him for the small honeymoon he got. 

Mishti  : " Didi... Aap theek he na. Maa bol rahi thi ki aap ko weakness hui thi. " 

Kuhu  : " Now I am ok Mishti . I think it is due to the weather. I will bring some drinks for you. " 

Kunal  : " Ha ha. De do kuhu . Both of them will be tired. " 

Kunal's grins and teasing smile made everyone realise the inner meaning and smiled.

Abir and Mishti  distributed the gifts to everyone . 

Mehul   : " It is so good my children. I loved it. Now go and take rest. Jet lag will take you down otherwise. " 

" ok papa .  " 

------------

Mishti  opened the cupboard . 

" Oh my god Abir ji. Ye sab naya dresses. Kahan se aaya ?"

" Do you remember  Menaka   aunty . All our dresses are styled by her. Her dresses are  filling  the shelf of every member of this house.  Dadi has told her  our family's   traditions  and how  should be  our dresses.  Aunty style  dress for everyone  according to it  and also ask our likes and tastes.  But in the rushed marriage , she couldnt get enough time to make yours . That is why I had ordered  a few  sarees for you to wear after marriage until she deliver the dresses. Yesterday she called and said that it is delivered here. So I had asked maid to arrange it in the cupboard. You will be tired to do it today after the journey. " 

"Oh  ya. I remember . She had called me few days ago and asked me my taste and likes. " 

" You look through it , and can tell her if you want any changes. " 

" I dont think there is any need for any changes . I loved all these. " 

" Most of these are sarees  baby . You can wear salwar also. There is no compulsion to wear sarees after marriage. " 

" I know . It is my  wish  to wear sarees . But........ there is no nightwears here. " 

Abir  walked close to her and standing behind her , whispered into her ear. 

" Look in the lower shelf dear. I had asked aunty to place some short and comfirtable nightdresses for you. And also ordered some sexy ones from online  since  I  was shy to  ask such sexy nightwears from menaka aunty. To add more spice to our nights. What do you think baby.. " 

Mishti  blushed hearing him and looked away  from his face  hiding it. 

---------------

The next morning. 

Abir  woke up and got perplexed to not see Mishti  in the room. He looked in the bathroom and in the kitchen. Not seeing her anywhere , he went outside and saw mishti  , Maa and kuhu  coming through the gates. 

Meenakshi : " Tum udh gya Abir . Hum Mishti   ko Mandir leke gyi thi. Usne  yahaan ke mandir nahi dekhi he na. Ye lo prashad lo. " 

Maa and kuhu  went inside and Abir  caught Mishti's hands. 

"chodiye na. Maa and kuhu didi will see. " 

" They both went inside. So dont worry.  My wife in the new saree ha.  " 

Abir left her hands . 

" Ji. Kaisa he. Acha he kya. I loved it. Menaka aunty's collections are so awesome.  " 

" Hmm.... not bad. " 

" Thats all ? Acha nahi he kya ? " 

Abir  saw her innocent face which was filled with disappointment. 

" No dear. You are looking soo beautiful that I just want to.... " 

Seeing Abir looking at her lips and coming closer , she giggled and pushing him   ran inside. 

Abir laughed at her running form and went inside. 

------------

Mehul  : " Abir  , It is ok. You can take rest for today also if you are tired  from the journey. " 

" I am fine papa. I will come  office today  " 

" Ok beta. Aao. " 

Kunal and Mehul  walked outside and Abir  turned to Mishti  . 

" I will come in the evening. Will try to wind up the work earlier. " 

" Ji. Take care. " 

Mishti  smiling at him waved him. 

It was late night when Abir  returned from the work. He had to meet someone about a deal and had  messaged Mishti  to have dinner and sleep. He has the spare key of house. 

He opened the door and saw Mishti  sitting leaning onto the headrest and sleeping. 

It seems like she   slept while waiting for him. Abir felt bad to not be with her for the whole day and had to make her wait this late. 

He  slowly  made her sleep properly  in the bed. Mishti  moved a little in the sleep . 

" Shh...  So jao. " 

Seeing her sleep with a smile , he kissed her forehead. 

" Sorry dear. Good night. " 

-------------

Next morning  Abir was taking shower. He opened the door and put his head outside. 

" Mishtiii... pls give me that towel . " 

Mishti  who were getting her dress for the day  from cupboard hearing him  took the towel from bed and held out it to him. 

But she didnt thought that he will also pull her inside the bathroom. 

" Abir ji...... " 

Mishti  squeeled in shock and Abir  captivated her inside his arms against the wall of the bathroom . 

He  locked the door   and  smirking looked at her. He silenced her by placing his finger on her lips.

" shh... not Abir ji.  Why dont you start calling me Abir ? "

" No. Elders wont like it. Aap mujhse saath saal se bade he. "

" Ok. Then you can call me by my name when we are alone right. "

Mishti looked at him and flashed her dimples.

" Call me"

" A... Abir... "

" Once more baby.....pls.... "

" Abir..."

Abir pecked her lips and whispered.

" Jab se dubai se aaya he , I am  begging for your touch dear. " 

Mishti  shivered under his gaze and looked down. 

" Haaye...haaye... I am liking this blush of yours the most dear. Your dimples which highlight when you blush. I just wanna kiss them whenever you blush like this. " 

Mishti  blushing tried to escape from his hands. 

" Chodiye na..... Aap  late ho jaoge. " 

Abir  smirking  pulled  her and stood under the shower and switched on the shower.  The water started sprinkling above them. He pulled her more closer. 

Abir   whispered to her shivering lips : " Ek sath bath karte he na baby.. We can save the time . He na. " 

Soon his lips fused with her  silencing her protests. 

---------

Abir  placed the wet Mishti  who was  wearing  a   towel ,   infront of the cupboard. The water were dripping from   their feet. 

He looked at his wife who was still shying  looking down  and smiling  he looked through the dresses. 

" From today , I want to select your dress for the day baby..  Can I ?" 

Recovering from the previous hot moments , she looked at him and slowly said smiling. 

" Ofcourse . I will love it. " 

Abir  selected  a  beautiful  saree . 

" This will look beautiful on you. " 

Abir  then started looking for his  suit   and Mishti  caught his hands. Smiling he stepped aside giving her way and she looked through his suits. 

Grinning he went close to her from behind and  blow air   on to her neck. 

" Abeeerrr..... " 

Not hearing her , he nuzzled his face into her neck. 

" don't . " 

Smiling at his actions , she turned and placed his suit into his hands and said blushing. 

" Morning dose is finished.  So janab ab jayiye. Aur ready ho jayiye. " 

Abir pouted. 

" Koi pyar nahi he apne husband se. Kya karu me. " 

Meanwhile Mishti  arranged his wallet , watch , tie and shoe. 

" Mere pyare pati dev .. I am not going to fall in your words. " 

Showing her  tongue at him playfully  , she took her saree and  ran  inside the  changing room  realising it is not safe to change there infront of her husband now. 

Smiling at her , he also started getting ready. 

--------------- 

Mishti  saw her mother in law running here and there and asked perplexed. 

" Maa...kya hua... aap aisi kyu doud rahi ho?"

" Ha...  Mishti beta... me tumhe call karne wali thi. Dada and dadi  is  reaching today.  By evening they will be here. " 

" Maa.. should I inform Abirji about this ? " 

" No dear. I have already informed Abir's Papa . They will come before they reach here. " 

" Koi kaam he kya maa jisme me apko madad karu " 

" Ha. Dadi dont like dust anywhere. She wants everything clean and perfect. So I have send the maids to do the same. Kuhu  is cleaning  Dada and dadi's room. . Tum ek kaam karo , jake Kuhu ki help karo. " 

" Theek he Maa. " 

Soon Mishti  also got in the works and they together cleaned  everywhere . 

The men  also came. And they were all waiting for Dada and Dadi. 

Their car stopped infront of the house and Dada and Dadi came out. 

" Namaste Baba . Namaste Maa.  " 

Mehul   took their blessings. Kunal  took the bag from dada's hands and Abir hugged both of them.

Dada and dadi smiled at everyone and together walked inside the home. They all sat in the couch. 

Mehul  : how was the travel baba ? Aap dono theek he na. " 

Dada : " Ha beta. Everything was fine. " 

Dadi : " Ye lo. Temple se prashad he. Sabko dedo Meenakshi. " 

Meenakshi   took the prashad from dadi and by that time Mishti  brought the drinks for them . She took the saree pallu and placed it on her head , and walked to them. 

" Namaste Dadaji. Namaste dadiji. " 

" Jeethi raho beti. " 

Dada smiling at her took the glass  and dadi also took the juice. 

Mishti   stepped back and sat with Abir

Dadi : " Nayi bahu sab seekh liya jaldi . Acha he.  Jab choti umar me shadi hoti he , ladkiyaan  pareshan hoti he nayi ghar me adjust karne ke liye.  " 

Meenakshi  : " Maaji. Mishti  choti he umar se. But she  has  matured  to take  the responsibilities of a marriage  in these short time. " 

Dadi : " Mmm... Jitni jaldi seekh leti ho sab kuch.... utni hi acha he...   Yahaan aao. " 

Meenakshi  nodded at ishita to go to Dadi . 

Dadi  removed a traditional  kangan from her hand and made  Mishti   wear it. 

" Ye meri Sasu Maa ki thi. She has given me this. I had  given similar kangan to Meenakshi  and  Kuhu  also.   It is the symbol of our  khandan.  I wish you to never remove this. " 

Mishti  smiling said : " Ji Dadiji. I will  wear it always. " 

Precap :

Dadi : " Kal Raksha bandhan he . Hum soch rahi thi ki Ishita ki family ko bhi bulao lunch pe. After marriage we haven't invited them here. "

*Hello guys.... How was the part ? Did you liked it ?

Pls LIKE and COMMENT. 💗

Will see with the next part soon. Tc.

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope you and your family is fine now. 

Enjoyed reading this part....

Thank you 😊

Edited by Mii5 - 3 years ago
lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohh so schweet its so nice to see that family bonding. 🤗

Angelina144 thumbnail

MishBir FF : VIVAH 

PART  15 :

Dadi  removed a traditional  kangan from her hand and made Mishti  wear it. 

" Ye meri Sasu Maa ki thi. She has given me this. I had  given similar kangan to Meenakshi and Kuhu  also.   It is the symbol of our  khandan. Symbol of our Rajvansh family.  I wish you to never remove this. " 

Mishti  smiling said : " Ji Dadi. I will  wear it always. " 

Mishti  peeped into the room and saw Kuhu  doing something. 

" Aap kya kar rahi ho di ? " 

" Ha  Mishti ... Kal   Rakshabandhan he na.  I am making rakhi for Abir  bhaiyya. " 

Mishti  sat beside Kuhu  and hit her  own head. 

" Ohhh... Me to bhul hi gyi thi. " 

Kuhu : " Mera aur Kunal  ji ke shadi ke baad.... in these two years... I had tied Rakhi to Abir  bhaiyya. And he has absolutely done the duty of a brother.  " 

Kuhu  looked at Mishti  and asked. 

" Whom did you used to tie Rakhi in all these years ? " 

" My two cousin brothers. But wo log tho abhi india me nahi he. Then rakhi banane ki kya fayada  " 

Mishti  looked away disappointed . Kuhu  saw it and felt sad . 

" That is why I am here my sister. " 

Hearing the words , Mishti  looked at the door and saw  kunal. 

Kunal  : " I am your brother right. " 

Mishti  smiling replied to him : " Yes. " 

Kunal : " Then ....how kuhu  tie rakhi to   abir  , you also tie rakhi to me. I dont have a sister in all these years  to tie rakhi  and I am so happy to give that place to you. " 

Mishti  smiled wholeheartedly. 

" Thank you kunal ji. " 

Kunal  nodded in NO . 

" Bhaiyya. That is how I want my sister to call me. " 

Mishti  getting emotional hugged him and he  smiled . Kuhu  caressed  mishti's head smiling. 

Kunal said remembering something. 

" I just forgot why I came here. Dadi is calling everyone in her room. Come . " 

Mishti  went into her room and called abir  who was  working on laptop and  together   went downstairs .

In dadi's room : 

Dadi : " Kal Raksha bandhan he . Hum soch rahi thi ki   mishti   ki family ko bhi bulao lunch pe. After marriage we haven't invited  Agarwal family  here. " 

Meenakshi : " Ji Maaji. Me bhi soch rahi thi ki un sabko bulao.  " 

Dadi looked at  abir  and said : " abir  beta. You call  mishti's appa Naman   and invite them tomorrow for lunch. " 

Abir " Ji dadi. I will do it. " 

Dadi continued : " Shiv Mandir  me  ek 5 days  pooja he. Married couples keliye . Shiv bhagwan  and   Parvati devi  signify a peaceful and creative partnership between two. They are the epitome of eternal love and companionship between husband and wife. 

Humko   abir   and   mishti   ke liye pooja karna chahiye Shiv mandir me. We havent done a pooja for them after their marriage. Hum dono yahan nahi the. Isliye itni late ho gya. Nahi tho shadi ke agala din hi pooja karwathe the. 

We should  conduct a pooja for our children as a prayer to keep them safe , keep their love as true and  passionate  and keep them together for the whole life. " 

Mehul  : " Ji Maa. Me mandir jake Pandit se baat karta hu. " 

Dadi : " Kal tho Rakshabandhan he. So hum parso hi pooja start  kar sakte he. " 

Mehul : " Theek he Maa. I will do the arrangements. " 

Mishti  looked  abir  and he was also looking at her. He smiled at her and she flashed her dimples.  Wasnt he her  true partner like how Shiv bhagwan was to Parvati devi.  And wasnt she his true companion like parvati devi to shiv bhagwan. 

Abir entered his room and saw  mishti   lying on bed waiting for him in a  short nighty. 

Mishti  blushed seeing his gaze on her . He locked the door  and   sat beside her lying form. She saw him looking at her  with  those chocolate eyes of him which depicted the oceanic love of him to her .  

Not being able to withstand his gaze , she looked to the other side . He saw the slight smile on her lips and he  touched her neck and drew patterns . His finger travelled to her face , her cheek , forehead , her lips..... 

His actions made her smile more blushing and he made her look at him. Their eyes met each others and saw the love in them. Slowly his face came closer to her and not taking her lips he lowered to her neck and deepened a kiss on her nerve endings.  She raised her chest and  felt his tongue brush on her neck.  She held his back of neck and her other hand tightly held the bedsheet crumbling it. 

Their eyes again met each others and Mishti  looked at his lips wanting them to take hers. But  abir   smirked and just stayed his lips just a centimeter away from hers.  Seeing him not going further , she looked at him and pleaded with her eyes.  Not getting a response she just raised her lips to him and touched his.  He smiled ending the teasing and took her lips in his hungrily. 

Mishti  sighed feeling him and enclosed him in her arms. He  slowly removed the cloth from her body and placed her hands on his shirt. 

She happily  unlocked the shirt buttons while he lovingly brushed his lips on her face . When  a strong wind came through the window , mishti  shivered feeling cold and smiling he covered them both inside the blanket. 

He ran his hand down and around her body, grazed them against her inner thighs  touched every inch till she melted in his  hands. 

He bite her ear gently , licked them , breathed into them as he gave a slight tug on her hair. 

Starting from the neck and going all the way down to behind her knees  he massaged every sweet spots in her body  and watched her go crazy. 

He payed attention to her breasts and discovered new sensitive areas on and around her breasts. 

As he played with her cl*t, he licked her breasts and she was groaning and moaning in no time. 

Finally realising she cant take no more foreplay  , she tugged at his hand wanting to take her. 

Abir :  " Say baby... say what you want..." 

Mishti   looked pleading at him writhing in the want. 

" Say loud baby. I will only move further if you say what you want me to do. " 

" Please   abeerji...... " 

" Say baby... dont be shy. Say it. " 

Mishti  looked in his eyes and whispered shying. 

" Make love to me.... plsss.... I want you..." 

Soon she felt him entering her deep inside into her vagina and she gasped loud . 

-------------

Sun rose filling the sky with shades of orange and pink. 

Mishti  was getting ready in the room for the Rakshabandhan function. She made her thaali ready with the rakhi and found to be very happy. Her happiness was reflecting around her and it also made  abir  smile. 

Mishti  : " Abirji... Aayiye. Aaj mein kya pahnu? " 

Abir  took a red saree  and gave it to Mishti . 

" Red is an auspicious colour . It symbols love and creates a positive energy. So my wife may spread love and positivity in this auspicious day . " 

Mishti  was happy hearing the description of the colour . 

" Now. Let me take the dress for you. For today I think a kurta will be okay. This blue colour kurta. How will be it. " 

" You tell me . " 

" Blue is the clour of sky and sea. Like that I want you and your sisters to develop a deep relation to each other in this Rakshabandhan day.  We cant sea sky and sea seperate. May you and your sister become inseperable with the depth and stability . " 

Abir  replied to her by kissing her forehead and wore the kurta. 

They both got ready. 

" Abirji... See the Rakhi I made . It is beautiful he na. " 

Abir  saw  the twinkle in her eyes and said teasing. 

" Bhai keliye itna pyar. Aur mere liye kya. " 

Mishti  looked at   abir   smiling at his teasing . 

" Aap jante he na aap jo bhi puchoge me de dogi. " 

" Acha. Then kiss me here. "  Abir  said pointing to his right cheek. 

Mishti   kissed on his right cheek. 

" Now here. " 

Mishti  shying kissed on his left cheek also. 

" Now.... " 

Mishti  giggled and said turning : " Ab kahan bhi nahi. Bas. " 

Abir   held her close and pulled her body to his.  

" Raat ke nasha abhi bhi gya nahi he mujhse. " 

Abir said  tapping   his lips asking her to kiss him there.

Mishti  tried to hide her blush and tried to push him. 

" Agar me wo kiya jo ap bola , then we will be late for the function   abirji. Neeche sab wait kar rahe honge hamare liye. " 

" You can take a two minutes he na. " 

" Ok. Acha. Close your eyes. " 

" Dont try to cheat me. " 

" Nahi baba. Close your eyes na. " 

" Ok. " 

Abir   closed his eyes and waited for her.   Smiling   mishti   pushed him hard to the bed. Abir  fell onto the bed in the sudden push and mishti  ran to the door laughing. 

" Chaliye   abirji. Neeche sab wait kar rahe he. Apko jo chahiye me baadme dongi. " 

Giggling she went downstairs. 

---------------

Mishti   saw  Abir  coming down the stairs but he didnt looked at her and went to dada dadi. She frowned . 

" Didn't  he  like what she did ? Na. Abirji  wont take it serious. " 

Smiling she took her thali. 

Dada : " Chalo shuru karte he. " 

Kuhu   made abir  sit on the couch and lovingly  circled the diya around him. She then put the red thilak on his forehead and tied the rakhi to his hand. She gave him the sweet . 

Abir  smiled at her happily and caressed her head. 

" Ab meri baari. " 

He took a gift box from his pocket and gave it her. 

She happily took it. 

" Thank you bhaiya. " 

Next it was   mishti's turn. She circled the diya around   kunal  and tied Rakhi to him. 

" May my brother live long , happily . " 

She gave the sweet and in return kunal  gave her a gift. 

They heard a car sound and saw  Mauni ( chutki - Mishti's sister )  coming running inside. 

" Me bhi yahan hu.. to tie rakhi to my brothers. " 

Everyone smiled happily and welcomed    Agarwal  family.  

" Chalo chalo baitho bhaiyon. " 

Mauni made  abir  and  kunal  sit and tied rakhi to both of them. 

" Aur ab meri gift. " 

Abir  and kunal  looked to eachother and said sadly. 

Abir  : " Humko pata nahi tha na tum bhi hoge. Isliye koi gift nahi kharida he chutki." 

Mauni  : " Koi baat nahi. Yaad rakhiyega.  Agali baar jab miloge tab dena mere bhaiyon. " 

Kunal   grinned and took the gift . 

Abir  also took the gift and held out to chutki.

" Humne tho pahle se hi gift ready rakha he hamari choti behen ke liye. " 

Mauni  surprised by the gesture , took the gifts. 

" Thank you so much. " 

Mehul  : " Everybody. Agar kaam ho gya ho , tho khana kha le. Bada bhuk lagi he yaar. " 

Dada : " Ha . Bhuk tho mujhe bhi lag rahe he. " 

Dadi : " Ha. Chalo . Khana khate he.  " 

Meenakshi   : "Ayiye. " 

The ladies went to kitchen and set the table fast .

----------

Mishti  was going to her room with chutki.. She was showing the house to her and finally they reached   abir  and  her   room. 

Chutki : " So beautiful didi. " 

She  watched around and walked to the balcony. 

" Didi... yahaan ek garden set karo. It will look very nice. " 

" Ha.  Chutki. Me bhi soch rahi thi uske bare me. " 

They were talking and laughing  when Abir  came there. 

Chutki : " Jijuu...... " 

Abir  sat beside  chutki  on bed and started talking with her. Mishti  looked at   abir  hoping him to spare a glance at her but Abir  was adamant in not looking at her direction. 

When   chutki   went out and   abir  was going to step outside , mishti  caught his hand and asked. 

" Abir ji..... Aap gussa he kya mujhse ? " 

" I am not angry at anyone. " 

And  mishti   saw him walking out and she sighed. 

" Bolte he ki gussa nahi he ...lekin chehra  tho dekho janab ka. " 

She went downstairs looking for him and that is when she saw her Appa sitting in the couch in the hall. 

" Appaaa .... " 

" Haa... meri betii... " 

" Why are you sitting here alone ? " 

" I was talking with  Mehul. He just went taking a call.  Tum bolo. Kaise ho tum yahan. " 

" Me khush hu Appa. " 

" Sachme he na. Koi pareshan tho nahi he na meri beti ko. " 

" Koi pareshan nahi he Appa. Everyone are taking good care of me. " 

" And  abir  ? " 

" Abir  is always with me Appa. He never make me feel alone and love me a looot.  After all. Apka selection he na. How will it go wrong ! " 

Naman Agarwal   saw happiness on his daughter's face while talking about her inlaws and realised the love she has for  abir  through her words and through the shining on her face. 

He felt relieved to know that. 

" Mishti... Me aur thumari Amma hamesha tumhari sath he. You can tell us anything at anytime. Ok. We just wish you to be happy with  abir. I was so worried that I arranged your marriage in a sudden and didnt give you enough time. " 

" I know Appa.  I have no complains. I am happy here.  " 

Naman  smiled wholeheartedly at his daughter. 

Mishti  : " Appa..  Me kitchen jathi hu. Dekhthi hu ki sab kya kar rahe he. " 

Mishti   stepped inside the kitchen and saw the ladies busy in cooking.  She saw dadi cooking something and walked to dadi thinking it as a chance to woo dadi. 

" Me kuch madad karu dadi ? " 

Dadi looked at  mishti   and said sternly. : " You can chop this vegetables. " 

" Ji. " 

Soon she also got involved in cooking. 

It was lunch time and everyone sat around the table. The daughter in laws of the house took the job of serving everyone. 

Meenakshi  : " Kuhu.., Mishti....tum log bhi baith jao. " 

Mishti   went and sat beside  Abir's chair. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes. She took a bowl and placed it infront of him.  

Abir   saw the bowl and hided his smile seeing his favourite dish. 

" Mm.. so biwi mujhe manane ki koshish kar rahi he. " 

He acted unawre of her actions and didnt minded her presence. After sometime he served that dish onto his plate and ate not showing any realisation that he know she made it for him. 

Mishti   pouted  seeing the neverminding  look on  his  face . 

" Has he not realised that I made it especially for him . But he atleast ate it. " 

She silently ate the food  looking down . Abir  saw her playing with the food not eating and felt bad.  

He saw dadi looking at him and he slowly showed her towards  Mishti  with his eyes . 

Dadi : " Mishti ... tum kha kyu nahi rahi ho ? " 

Mishti  saw everyone looking at her. 

" Kuch nahi dadi. " 

Meenakshi  : " Kya hua beta " 

Mishti  : " Kuch nahi maa. Me kha rahi hu .  " 

Mishti  smiled making everyone relax . Abir   looked at Dadi and closed his one eye smiling.  Dadi  gave a him a angry stare and smiled later at her grand son. 

Precap : 

Slowly her eyes filled and a tear drop fell down her cheeks. 

Abir  who was looking at her and watching her ,  saw her  crying silently.

Hey guys...finished the part. Hope you all liked it.

Pls forgive me for the mistakes. I have only read once  after typing . And my hindi and english is not so good . so pls forgive me for that.

Pls pls LIKE  AND COMMENT.
I am eagerly waiting for your response. Your response are the only thing that encourages me.

I know I am taking a long time to update. But I am trying a lot. I will try to update sooner. That is my promise.

Take care 💞💞💞💞

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

read 14 and 15...its very nice...