Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Google turns dhokebaaz at times😆
Yeah😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Google turns dhokebaaz at times😆
Yeah😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I remember I was just the person scoring some blurbs {Ask WD} and I had posted a long post on why I loved what I loved
So yeah it was definitely needed
Aww Boonie you deserve all the praise
I am not dramebaaz while I am angry🤔
You are.😆
I retained my 24th Position😆
Consistency😎
How the hell did you get to this conclusion 🥺
Observations are wrong then Boonie 😂
Good morning Partner
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Congratulations Lavy
Thanks😆🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Observations are wrong then Boonie 😂
Someday when you are feeling good, visit an old thread and read your posts. You will observe that too. You will also notice that you are funny while being angry too.🤣
TBH, nothing bad in being a Dramebaaz. I do so much drama but somehow it always manages to escape the eyes of people. 😆
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21