Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

made new siggies after such long time ðŸ˜³

that's why not as good as others ðŸ¤¬ðŸ˜†

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Chapter#7 - Ways Apart, Love Enclosed in Heart

Rani rested herself on road side. Moments spent with him blazed away through her mind. There was no way to lessen the pain. All she could think of was how he had cloned his eyes to reflect a feeling of love for her while it was never true. The flames of hatred brew up in her heart raising to her eyes. "I hate you Prince Thapar and I always will. You broke my heart deliberately as if it was a thing to play with. I will never forgive you. I HATE YOU Prince.. I.. I love you.. No! I just can't hate you. My heart is so engrossed in loving you that there's no time to hate. I love you Prince", she cried out unknowingly that someone had been chasing her down the road since she left the hospital. "I love you too", said the stalker and slipped way back to hospital.

Stumbling, Rani walked her way to Mittal mansion, her home and fell right outside the front door. Tears flowing down her cheeks could not be wiped by her numb self nor did she have enough power to stand up and move to her room. She sat there under the dark sky so empty as her life right now. She spent whole night awake with broken pieces of her heart. Every piece had his face. He whom she loved. He who was the smile of her face. He who was her Prince. He who was everywhere but still nowhere. Blank eyes but mind questioning, Rani was devastated.

The night passed by and the Sun came rising like every day but could not brighten up Rani's life. Ritu came to pay a visit and rushed to Rani seeing her sitting like a stone. Worried, she questioned Rani of the happening. "He is married", her lips spoke while eyes still empty. It was that moment when her ears heard what she said to burst her into tears. Rani hugged Rittu tightly and cried out as loud as she could repeating those words. Her mind was jammed to realize how she was on a loop. Rittu was rather fierce than sad. She took Rani inside and offered her a glass of water by mentioning Prince as a phony. She expressed how she was ready to go kill him. Now a little calmed down, Rani requested Rittu not to curse Prince as she loved him despite he cheated on her. Rittu said, "I do not want you to hurt yourself. Go and confront him. Ask him why he did this to you. You have all the rights my dear". "May be some other day", Rani said limping towards her room.

At City hospital, Prince was seated on the chair next to his wife's bed while holding her hand with an absent mind lost somewhere else. It was the third time that nurse had asked him the same question. "Sir?", she said with louder volume. Prince quivered coming back to reality. "Yes?", he awkwardly asked to which nurse repeated, "Why did you ask me to mention your sister as wife if that girl visits?", questioning the statement. Prince raised his eyes to look at the nurse and said "To avoid that fan girl", then looked at her sister mumbling, "To save your life Madhu", and looked away to hide his tears.

The clock hit 2 and doorbell to Mittal mansion rang. Rittu opened the door to a surprise. She called Rani to attend the guest. Rani was not in a condition to meet anyone but she did not want anyone to know what she went through. She mustered up courage and stepped to the lounge. She was struck dumb to see him standing in front of her holding flowers. "Prince, you?", she said standing astonished. Extending his hand for a shake he greeted, "Hi, Raj here".

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Previous chapters:

Chapter 1: 

Chapter #1- "The Crazy Fangirl"

Chapter 2:

Chapter # 2 "In Your Arms"

Chapter 3:

Chapter # 3 - The Goodbye Hug

Chapter 4:

Chapter #4 - Where the Tides Meet

Chapter 5:

Chapter #5 - The Divine Touch

Chapter 6:

Chapter #6- Broken Pieces Inside and Out

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 3 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

^^^

when you forget what you had on mind 3 years back ðŸ˜Š

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

i thought k this AT deserves FF update ðŸ˜³or say next chapter of FF deserved to be posted on this AT.

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am feeling so nostalgic and emotional visiting here😭

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

AT is older than us ðŸ˜†

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

arey wo insta page wali bndi ne upload kia tha wahi dkha tha tag b kia tha tmhe.. remember? 

oh haan ab yad aya😳

sahi hogya

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

mere pas abhi tk to koi bhi nhi ðŸ˜›