MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
wo bechara sari umar res hi rhega 🤣
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter #4 - Where the Tides Meet

She knew it was never going to happen again; she had not had his number nor address or any other means to contact him. "Oh my God I am in love with Prince but I have no idea how to contact him. I got and lost him forever", Rani murmured, dropping a tear from her eyes and falling asleep. It was not only her who had someone on her mind; same was the condition on other side of the bank. Who could have ever guessed that Prince, the most eligible bachelor of town would feel something in his heart for this ostentatious girl who is always lost in the world of her own.
Next morning, Rani opened door of her room to find annoyed Rittu all set to put forward a bunch of questions. Rittu blurted angrily, "What the hell Rani! Where did you run away last day?", she questioned, "I was finding you everywhere, nor was your cell phone ringing. I was so worried for you". Rani hugged Rittu with smile and started to tell her about the magnificent moments she had with Prince last night. Rani could not stop blushing for a second but Rittu was not ready to believe a word till Rani talked about that strange girl who's photo had made it to Prince's wallet. Rittu observed Rani's smile turning into a frown. "It's fine dear. It was just the destiny that you had to meet him last night and it is a face that he's got a life of his own and had to go anyway". Rani was getting all what her friend was saying but her heart preferred to refuse.
Later that day, Rani was surfing through her contact logs when she recollected Prince used her phone to call someone. Rittu told her to call back on the number but Rani hesitated; she did not want to do any such thing which could make Prince dislike her even a bit. Somehow, Rittu convinced Rani to give it a shot. As soon as Rani called on the number, it was answered by a man with deep heavy voice questioning "Prince Thapar's secretory speaking. Who's there?". Rani couraged to ask if Prince Thapar was available, "tell him it is Rani calling", she asserted. The secretory, in a denying tone, answered, "Sorry ma'am! But Mr. Thapar is not available. He can't leave City Hospital for now. Please leave a message, I'll deliver it to him", he replied. Rani stood there stupefied dropping her phone on floor. Paralyzed with shock, she could not command her legs to move. A sad inquiry seemed to dwell in her gaze. Rani did not think for a while and ran down to her car to figure out what happened to her love.
She kept calling on that number again and again but in vain as no one picked it up. Rani drove all the way to City Hospital and started to ask where Prince was. She felt the whole world collapsing on her when someone put hand on her shoulder. She turned swiftly and to her surprise, it was Prince standing in front of her, all fit as a fiddle. Rani stepped ahead and hugged Prince as tightly as she could. Tears were running down her cheek while Prince was embarrassed to get hugged by a fan girl in a place like hospital. Her voice, tentative with questions, rested in air, "Are you alright? What are you doing here? Why are you here?", she fretted, "I had the number you called last night to get to know all this. What's happening?. Her questions were followed by tears and eyes awaiting for answers.
Prince held her hand and started walking towards the corridor. "You will get all your answers, just come with me", Prince said in an uneven tone. He opened door of a room where there was lying a beautiful girl, who could not move due to unconsciousness. She was none other than who intervened Rani's attention previous night while thinking about Prince. Rani was shocked and looked confused. Prince knew what Rani was about to ask; what else it could be than asking who the girl was. It was to his surprise when Rani asked "What happened to your sister Prince?".

Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 8 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

aur phir rani ko ek mission pe bheja gaya

Reenatyzed thumbnail

reena k husband -_- Karan

nahi ðŸ˜²
he is software engineer ðŸ˜›
Reenatyzed thumbnail

arey re re..ye ksi baaten kr rhi ho jen 😛 bd me to madam daadi amma thi :P

mubarak ho uska demotion hogya he 🤣

🤣🤣🤬
Reenatyzed thumbnail

yar sometimes i wish i was like jen... she never compromises her exams..n look at me..m always spamming here in exams

jenny ka ye feature mujh me nhi he

lol
and look at me
mein exams mein zyada active hoti hon ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜•
Reenatyzed thumbnail

wo bechara sari umar res hi rhega 🤣

haahhahahahahahahah ðŸ¤£
Reenatyzed thumbnail