Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
55 episodes 🥺 too much 🥺
Don't worry. You will end up skipping a lot. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
55 episodes 🥺 too much 🥺
Don't worry. You will end up skipping a lot. 😆
Okay, kerwali bezati. Bas kush.
Don't know the song 😆 Oh the snakeee MAMA🤣 I was actually surprised you mentioned MAMA 🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Don't worry. You will end up skipping a lot. 😆
Lol 😂😂
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
55 episodes 🥺 too much 🥺
It's all skipping, pish posh 😆 Take a break from SNS after this game is over like me. You watch the show, I'll read my books😆
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
But in the movie, they turned out to be siblings, isn't it? They felt uncomfortable in the end. Or I am missing something?
Movie was supposed to have more parts as it a series of books and the movie was only about first book. But it got scrapped because of poor performance, I guess. This is why you are feeling its incomplete. 😆
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Given she match their beauty standard I am not surprised.
I am sure they will consider Anushka Shetty in Bahubaali ugly😂
Dunno bout shetty but for Anushka Sharma- one person thought she was older than Aishwarya. 🤣Like in mid 40s.
Most of the reaction videos are boring these days. But still I like foreigners react on Indian mangoes and Maggi.
Exactly 😆 Jace who? Clary whooo? I only know Alec, we only know Malec!😆
It's all skipping, pish posh 😆 Take a break from SNS after this game is over like me. You watch the show, I'll read my books😆
Yeah, good idea. 😆 Looks like I am already falling for Malec 😂😂
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
But in the movie, they turned out to be siblings, isn't it? They felt uncomfortable in the end. Or I am missing something?
Yes they did😆 Even by the end of Book 1 and whole Book 2 they were siblings😳 By the end of Book 3 they figured they are not 🤣
Okay, kerwali bezati. Bas kush.
Don't know the song 😆 Oh the snakeee MAMA🤣 I was actually surprised you mentioned MAMA 🤣
EXO debut song MAMA 😆.. I will never talk abt the snake 🤣
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
17