carry on here.
previous thread:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5171705/sheep-r7-ccd-new-qs-to-be-sent-page114-page-122
carry on here.
previous thread:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5171705/sheep-r7-ccd-new-qs-to-be-sent-page114-page-122
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess this is my first time actually being first on the thread🤣
Bookmarked. 

You mean new Qs will be sent ..right ??
The MCQ were cancelled due to a nonsheep posting a pattern of answers, and ruining the format.
So new answers will be sent soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
SHEEP R7 CCD: new answers will be sent
Thank you..Send me the answers , with the questions.
It would have been so much more peaceful. If people actually thought of this. I love that one phrase. From your side its a 6 but for me its a 9 and honestly we both aren't wrong just our thoughts process differently. It's not that the person who has differing views is wrong it's just that they think in a different way than yours. But some people get highly angered seeing someone think in a way and started talking about how that person is wrong and how they should stop think the wrong thingOriginally posted by: -Obsessed-
same.
And I always wish more people would do that too you know? Think from both perspectives. The world would have been a hundred times more peaceful.
Exactly. I don't give in to other people or their words or demands easily now.
Yes there are instances where a perspective is wrong but at least you should see that perspective before getting to conclusions
Giving into other people's words have been my weakness and hence I am a pathetic emotional fool due to which I hate myself sometimes
Thug, are you actually providing answers?😆
Thanks for d thread @Thug :)
Am I only one who haven't played Rock ,paper or Scissors game ...
I googled to know how it's played and went with paper 🙈😂😂😂
Edit : Rock is d most thrown move
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
17