Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

bus anu ko koi maaf nahi karega🤣

Kyonki vo 'Lead Hero' hai. So, he is supposed to be good boy. Ok. 😎

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Kyonki vo 'Lead Hero' hai. So, he is supposed to be good boy. Ok. 😎

lead hero😱😱😱😱😱

mera baccha  i though he was just use & throw to pay way for iconic😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

lead hero😱😱😱😱😱

mera baccha  i though he was just use & throw to pay way for iconic😆

Ye spiderman type ka lead hero hai. Jab bhi chaahiye usko pukaarna hai bas. Vo kidhar bhi hai..... Jald hi uski web lagake pahunch jata hai humein bewakoof banane ke liye. 😏

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Ye spiderman type ka lead hero hai. Jab bhi chaahiye usko pukaarna hai bas. Vo kidhar bhi hai..... Jald hi uski web lagake pahunch jata hai humein bewakoof banane ke liye. 😏

🤭🤭🤭🤭

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing! Glad Anurag is back ..without Parth the show is just unwatchable .. what trash are they showing ..Shivani wanting to marry the brother of the lady who murdered her father?! .. The story is a crapfest honestly but enter Parth and it becomes eye candy and watchable. I wish we get a lot of angst and intensity between AnuPre ..I hope they don't drag revelations - i want anurag to know soon that Pre doesnt have Sneha ..i want Pre to tell him that sneha - his cutiepie perished in a fire started by komo .. and then i want the wrath of anurag to be unleashed ..he's the only one who can bring KZK back to life with his intensity IMO!

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vandana21

Thanks for sharing! Glad Anurag is back ..without Parth the show is just unwatchable .. what trash are they showing ..Shivani wanting to marry the brother of the lady who murdered her father?! .. The story is a crapfest honestly but enter Parth and it becomes eye candy and watchable. I wish we get a lot of angst and intensity between AnuPre ..I hope they don't drag revelations - i want anurag to know soon that Pre doesnt have Sneha ..i want Pre to tell him that sneha - his cutiepie perished in a fire started by komo .. and then i want the wrath of anurag to be unleashed ..he's the only one who can bring KZK back to life with his intensity IMO!

Sharmas  do they even have emotions for the death of Rajesh & cutiepie😳

Aisee family kabhi na dekha... 

Isse accha tha prerna london maein reh jaathi