Why doesn't MishtiRyous posts in BWF now?
Is there a backstory?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why doesn't MishtiRyous posts in BWF now?
Is there a backstory?
I think I was trolling with Bombay velvet🤣 what a disaster for me just like the film😆🤣
Yea I wana know too..
7. YRF, although Dharma wasn't much behind.
10. DP was leading with PC close, while Katrina and Disha getting sizeable numbers.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I got 9.5😆
OMG Silpa, you killed it girl. I am proud of you 🥳
So panditain is supported by kcult
Time for you to lose , you going down 👎🏼
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I got 9.5😆
Congrats 🥳
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I got 9.5😆
U hve done exceptionally well lazy Congrats 🥳
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
7. YRF, although Dharma wasn't much behind.
10. DP was leading with PC close, while Katrina and Disha getting sizeable numbers.
DP was leading in 10th too 😕
Hidden love for DP by our Sheeps 🤣
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
148