I agree with my Bira..she is a 12 yr old boy 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree with my Bira..she is a 12 yr old boy 🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
That means Deepu won in question 1😆
Uff sheeps love n hate for DP continues🥺
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
The one you wrote in Dhoom 4 one 🤣
Thug ki fantasy biwi?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Well i am hoping for 5 atleast as 2 points all got and 3 for Salim n GoW n king khan rest i dont have any hope🥺
Arrey, don't worry. I am just pulling your leg. You will be fine. 😆
I wrote mastaani for 1 and 10 seems she did not win 10 thoughOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Uff sheeps love n hate for DP continues🥺
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I hope kat has lost😆
Me too ,when I wrote her name , no one choose her 🤣
Thank God someone answered this movie. 2 goals confirmed.
Thug meant that Kat lost not that deepika won😏
(I'm still Optimistic)
Ohhh gotcha, thanks
Thug ki fantasy biwi?
Yup 🤣
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
148