Originally posted by: HateSober
You know my middle name right REGRETTING 🤣 that’s what I’m feeling by sending it so soooooooon 🤣
Go with a flow🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: HateSober
You know my middle name right REGRETTING 🤣 that’s what I’m feeling by sending it so soooooooon 🤣
Go with a flow🤣🤣
Total 22 and now 10 have sent their answers
Great! Almost half are done already!🥳
Also tell who all sent revised answers (including me & Parm)😆
I see what you did there😂😂