Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
I might be slow in posting results. My net is troubling so please bear with me. I'm about to start 😳
We understand 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
I might be slow in posting results. My net is troubling so please bear with me. I'm about to start 😳
We understand 🤗
Next time I will beat Thug!😒🤣
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
I might be slow in posting results. My net is troubling so please bear with me. I'm about to start 😳
there she is
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
I might be slow in posting results. My net is troubling so please bear with me. I'm about to start 😳
Dont worry Mani! We are patient sheeps here!
Thug sometimes took 2 hours to post 8 answers!🤣🤣🤣
mera first answer correct hai ...