Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Guys the round details, themes and PMs will be sent 3PM IST onwards so stay tuned.
Cometh in half an hour!
Imma go n cook lunch till then!🤣
Catch u later girls!
The only thing I remember from my economics is Graphs, price & demand elasticity 🤣🤣
Quick note: It's NOT economics. I was just kidding 🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Quick note: It's NOT economics. I was just kidding 🤣
No wonder Mahi is in for dandas today🤣🤣
And me too complementary dandas🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Quick note: It's NOT economics. I was just kidding 🤣
Lol I was pretty much enjoying it 😂✌🏽
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Quick note: It's NOT economics. I was just kidding 🤣
I am grateful , are you would have seen the ranting side of mine 🤣
Kya chaling friends 😛