Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Quick note: It's NOT economics. I was just kidding 🤣
Thank God🤣
So the wait is finally OVER.

Towards round one, you've taken a step CLOSER.
Welcome all my ladies and ladies to
ROUND ONE
of The Labyrinth of Words!
*taaaliyaaaaan*

I'm assuming everyone is familiar with the RULES.
A quick highlight,
You've to decode the given theme correctly.
(There are however no points for correct theme guessing)
You've to answer all the riddles in the best possible way.
Everyone who answer correctly get a golden star.
Everyone who gives the most popular incorrect answer gets a silver star.
All cool? So let's begin!
Up next: Round one theme riddle
I guess I am on time 😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
So the wait is finally OVER.
Towards round one, you've taken a step CLOSER.
Welcome all my ladies and ladies to
ROUND ONE
of The Labyrinth of Words!
*taaaliyaaaaan*
I'm assuming everyone is familiar with the RULES.
A quick highlight,
You've to decode the given theme correctly.
(There are however no points for correct theme guessing)
You've to answer all the riddles in the best possible way.
Everyone who answer correctly get a golden star.
Everyone who gives the most popular incorrect answer gets a silver star.
All cool? So let's begin!
Up next: Round one theme riddle
What happened to bhai log?🤣 Run away after tying Rakhi!🤣
Move to the round 1 thread.
Closed