downward graph can be a negative graph or downfall of the Stock market or deflation 😂😂
Correct me if I’m wrong 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
downward graph can be a negative graph or downfall of the Stock market or deflation 😂😂
Correct me if I’m wrong 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: HateSober
Right way is supposed to be upwards graph 🤣 but that can also be predicted as inflation 🙈🤷🏼♀️
On second thought I get it , so may be there is hope for me yet 🤣
🤣🤣 that’s the basics of school education I suppose 🙈😂
Originally posted by: HateSober
downward graph can be a negative graph or downfall of the Stock market or deflation 😂😂
Correct me if I’m wrong 🤣🤣
Back to being clueless 🤣
Originally posted by: HateSober
downward graph can be a negative graph or downfall of the Stock market or deflation 😂😂
Correct me if I’m wrong 🤣🤣

I don’t know!🤣🤣🤣
Guys the round details, themes and PMs will be sent 3PM IST onwards so stay tuned.
Cometh in half an hour!
🤣🤣🤣