SDMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Do you think Katrina Kaif will ever get married??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She already is...

Gandharva Vivah

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BettyA1

She already is...

Gandharva Vivah

With who? Don't say Sallu please

As for OP, who knows? Like our parents we need to stop looking at being unmarried as some kind of failure in life. It's better to be happy and single, live a good life instead of being stuck in a meaningless, trap of a marriage that most of these bollywood people seem to have. None of the older Bollywood couples seem happy to be married, their happiness seems to be attached to their kids. And these days you no longer need to be married to have kids if you want them. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Does it matter?! Is it needed that everyone has to get married? Or is it needed to get married by acertain age?! 

I think she's doing alright!

She'll get married when she feels it's time and she's ready for it! 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

With who? Don't say Sallu please

As for OP, who knows? Like our parents we need to stop looking at being unmarried as some kind of failure in life. It's better to be happy and single, live a good life instead of being stuck in a meaningless, trap of a marriage that most of these bollywood people seem to have. None of the older Bollywood couples seem happy to be married, their happiness seems to be attached to their kids. And these days you no longer need to be married to have kids if you want them. 

Bold - Why not? πŸ˜†

Non Bold - Who thinks that nowadays? But you need somebody to spend your time, keep you company during the lockdown πŸ˜†

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Bold - Why not? πŸ˜†

Non Bold - Who thinks that nowadays? But you need somebody to spend your time, keep you company during the lockdown πŸ˜†

Personally I wouldn't want to be locked down with Sallu. Given how many women were Sallu's guest during quarantine I am guessing Kat wouldn't have wanted to be locked down with him either. She would've needlessly had to feature in his atrocious singing projects. I like kat. Don't want her to go through such things. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just want her to be happy period

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Does it matter?! Is it needed that everyone has to get married? Or is it needed to get married by acertain age?! 

I think she's doing alright!

She'll get married when she feels it's time and she's ready for it! 

This....

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not until she finds some paisewala businessman or someone from industry who can get her what she wants like Salman did all those years πŸ˜‰

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Leave her alone.She is happy in her space and isn’t crying about it unlike a certain dead body leech, whose name starts with a K and ends with A with A N G A N thrown somewhere in between....

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago