Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Look at the single ladies: Sushmita, Karishma, Tabu, Katrina. They appear happy in their lives without needing to be a part of a marriage.

Katrina is in absolutely top form in her career. She takes care of her fitness like a pro. She has made a lot of money. The day she wants to marry she will have a long line of suitors. Even if it's at 50. She is no ordinary woman that needs to worry.

Also, you don't NEED marriage to be happy. In a lot of cases, marriages only bring unhappiness and dissatisfactions. Look what it did to Karishma. She is a much happier woman without marriage. Why ruin your perfectly good life with this? Just because society expects you to? Screw them!

There are many ways for you to have kids (if that's what you need). You don't need a man for that. A sperm donor would do.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly, I think she's going to get married to Vicky. But even if she doesn't, I think she's very successful and happy the way she is. No need to rush into an institution which has its own share of flaws just for the heck of it.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think making gay marriage legal was a terrible disservice to gay people, going by all the comments ðŸ¤£

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BettyA1

That’s what they want the sweet and innocents to think

But the subliminal message is (actually I think it’s not even that subliminal here) which wise people understand is, only the person that can buy U this watch is worthy of your time 

It’s like a Ferrari commercial saying at the end, ‘only marry someone who U can imagine driving together for the rest of your life’ ðŸ˜›

Being too much wise is bad for health😆😆😛😉

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope she gets the happiness she deserves. She comes across as someone who never found happiness. I remember years ago I had read an interview of hers where she had said that her biggest fear was that her man standing at the altar won't love her completely. It's such a sad thought.

Doesn't matter if you are single or married or committed, all these are just societal tags, what should matter is whether you are happy.

Originally posted by: trouble_006

I hope she gets the happiness she deserves. She comes across as someone who never found happiness. I remember years ago I had read an interview of hers where she had said that her biggest fear was that her man standing at the altar won't love her completely. It's such a sad thought.

Doesn't matter if you are single or married or committed, all these are just societal tags, what should matter is whether you are happy.

in some interview she also said I am living the kind of life which I feared the most 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

in some interview she also said I am living the kind of life which I feared the most 

That's so sad. It must have been traumatizing how Cheater Ranbir dumped Katrina so coldly. I'm glad he did though because now she is away from his toxic cheater ways. She needs to stay away from Vicky too, he rubs me the wrong way. Basically she needs to stay away from all these bollywood men period and find a nice simple and stable guy. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

She’s said in interviews she’s wanted to get married but it hasn’t worked out how she wanted so far...

I feel for that butt it is incredibly empowering to see her come to terms with that feeling and still continue to stay positive and happy 

She’s kicking ass at her professional and financial front...I hope she gets to lead a life that makes her truly happy ..marriage or no marriage 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

what is her actual age...

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

That’s what they want the sweet and innocents to think

But the subliminal message is (actually I think it’s not even that subliminal here) which wise people understand is, only the person that can buy U this watch is worthy of your time 

It’s like a Ferrari commercial saying at the end, ‘only marry someone who U can imagine driving together for the rest of your life’ ðŸ˜›

I think the subliminal message is something else. ðŸ˜› 

The ad actually ends with, 'Titan Raga - khud se naya rishta' (a new relationship with yourself).

Someone wise once said, Apna haath Jagannath. ðŸ¤£