Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

I have a good feeling about her and Vicky 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

I think the subliminal message is something else. ðŸ˜› 

The ad actually ends with, 'Titan Raga - khud se naya rishta' (a new relationship with yourself).

Someone wise once said, Apna haath Jagannath. ðŸ¤£

Ngl maine bhi wahiich socha tagline padh ke.

kites_and_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

With who? Don't say Sallu please

As for OP, who knows? Like our parents we need to stop looking at being unmarried as some kind of failure in life. It's better to be happy and single, live a good life instead of being stuck in a meaningless, trap of a marriage that most of these bollywood people seem to have. None of the older Bollywood couples seem happy to be married, their happiness seems to be attached to their kids. And these days you no longer need to be married to have kids if you want them. 

That's a good point. The divorce rate in Bollywood marriages has recently been on the rise, with majority of the couples who got married in 90s and 2000s are now divorced.

SDMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Her and Hrithik Roshan make the best pair.they should definitely see each other.

NezukoChan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Katrina strikes me as an asexual person. 

I don't know, maybe cause of her aura she gives off or the similar expressions. 

I feel that she will still be dancing till she is 50, and probably will be adopting Big Cats such as tigers. Cause you know... celebs.