Posted: 3 years ago

Do you think Katrina Kaif will ever get married??

She already is...

Gandharva Vivah

Originally posted by BettyA1

She already is...

Gandharva Vivah

With who? Don't say Sallu please

As for OP, who knows? Like our parents we need to stop looking at being unmarried as some kind of failure in life. It's better to be happy and single, live a good life instead of being stuck in a meaningless, trap of a marriage that most of these bollywood people seem to have. None of the older Bollywood couples seem happy to be married, their happiness seems to be attached to their kids. And these days you no longer need to be married to have kids if you want them. 

Does it matter?! Is it needed that everyone has to get married? Or is it needed to get married by acertain age?! 

I think she's doing alright!

She'll get married when she feels it's time and she's ready for it! 

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

With who? Don't say Sallu please

As for OP, who knows? Like our parents we need to stop looking at being unmarried as some kind of failure in life. It's better to be happy and single, live a good life instead of being stuck in a meaningless, trap of a marriage that most of these bollywood people seem to have. None of the older Bollywood couples seem happy to be married, their happiness seems to be attached to their kids. And these days you no longer need to be married to have kids if you want them. 

Bold - Why not? πŸ˜†

Non Bold - Who thinks that nowadays? But you need somebody to spend your time, keep you company during the lockdown πŸ˜†

Originally posted by BettyA1

Bold - Why not? πŸ˜†

Non Bold - Who thinks that nowadays? But you need somebody to spend your time, keep you company during the lockdown πŸ˜†

Personally I wouldn't want to be locked down with Sallu. Given how many women were Sallu's guest during quarantine I am guessing Kat wouldn't have wanted to be locked down with him either. She would've needlessly had to feature in his atrocious singing projects. I like kat. Don't want her to go through such things. 

I just want her to be happy period

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

Does it matter?! Is it needed that everyone has to get married? Or is it needed to get married by acertain age?! 

I think she's doing alright!

She'll get married when she feels it's time and she's ready for it! 

This....

Not until she finds some paisewala businessman or someone from industry who can get her what she wants like Salman did all those years πŸ˜‰

Leave her alone.She is happy in her space and isn’t crying about it unlike a certain dead body leech, whose name starts with a K and ends with A with A N G A N thrown somewhere in between....

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago