I didn't know we can comment.
Maggie beautifully u've made the thread...👏👏
Loved it...
Thanks faludaa 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn't know we can comment.
Maggie beautifully u've made the thread...👏👏
Loved it...
Thanks faludaa 🤣
Moi from both the sides.... RiAnsh❤️
I didn't know we can comment 😃
Hayye it's so beautiful. Love the edits so far.
You used Ghungroo for Riansh❤️. But seriously no song suits them like immj song.
I used both
N that lyrics of ghunghroo they performed their 1st dance that's why
@bold 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
I used both
N that lyrics of ghunghroo they performed their 1st dance that's why
I know. I mentioned it in AT asking you to use it. You didn't notice shaayad😭
Wowww...beautiful thread...
Me bhi dono taraf se...dulha & dulhan dono ki taraf se...
I know. I mentioned it in AT asking you to use it. You didn't notice shaayad😭
Ohh sorry
Next time will bookmark page where I will leave
Itna beautiful fantabulous Thread 🤗 super se bhi upar 👏👏
Me in Larke wale team ☺️
Don't say sorry🤗
It's my mistake. I should have quoted your post or something
🤣 🤣
Now on we will call you Falooda 🤣