Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: eishe10

Very interesting update! 

Thank you

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vijipb

It is fantabulous ff on prerish I just realised I finished all chapters in one go (overnight) I m eagerly waiting for next chapters...♥️✨✌️

Thanks so much for reading. There are many chapters and to read it all in go 👍🏼

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Mr Bose itne ghatiya insaan kyun hai??? smiley35

Rishabh ko itna trouble se rahe hain!! smiley13

Prerna iss condition mein yeh sab ko handle kar rahi hai... 

YOU ALSO HAVE NO REHEM ON THEM smiley7

Abhi se itna gussa next wale main to problems aur aanewali hain

But I am very proud of you for having written all this so well smiley31smiley32

Thanks so much for reading

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Thank you

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 32

“Time is over.” Inspector

“Tushar aap bahar wait kijiye. Main aati hoon” Prerna

“Sab theek hoga. We will get you out I promise. I promise.”Prerna and she hugged her

”Thank you and please take care of him. He is very scared.” Prerna nodded and then left from there. Just outside the police station she bumped into Nitya.

“Tushar aap jake gadi min betho” Prerna

“Wow waise yeh kaun se wale wife/girlfriend ka bacha hain” Nitya 

"Mujhe Mr bose se milna hai  just once” Prerna

“Don't you think you should be more worried about your own husband and home right now instead of finding a new husband? That is what you are trying to do isn't it, since Rishab has gone back to being poor mode” Nitya and shook her head. “ You know I actually thought you were a nice person and I tried to help you but no tumhari puri history padhi hai maine. I am glad Mr. Bose is taking Kukki away from you.” 

“And I cannot believe Rishab actually thought that you are smart and loved you once. Go ahead try." and Prerna sat in the car and left from there in the car. Prerna bought Tushar home. The boy was obviously scared and was not responding much to any of her questions till Kukki came from school and then she was able to break the ice. Once he had eaten he was so tired that he slept on the sofa itself while watching tv. Prerna didn't want to wake him so she let him sleep and secured him with cushions. Mr Bajaj came home late that night after a long day of investigation to find Tushar sleeping on their couch. Rishab looked at Prerna with a questioning look and she nodded and he understood.

“Aapne wait kyun kiya?Aapki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi” Mr bajaj

“Aur aap superman hain to aapki nahin hogi.” Prerna and Rishab smiled and continued to the dining table and suddenly they heard a cry from behind and Prerna ran to Tushar. 

“Mumma!! Mumma!!” 

“Tushar. Tushar Get up koi nahin hain.” Prerna and he woke up with a shock

“Woh le gaye mumma ko woh le gaye. Unko roko woh le gaye Mumma ko. Woh kyun le gaye mumma ko roko na inhe, please roko inhe. Please roko inhe mumma ko help karo na please” Tushar and Prerna hugged him and just let him cry and once he was relaxed she put him to sleep. Once he was asleep she found Rishab still sitting there on his chair frozen. Prerna went and sat next to the chair where Rishab was sitting.

“Kya hua?” Prerna caressing his face 

“Kuch nahin” Rishab smiled and took her hands in his hands.“Aaj board meeting thi and I have stepped down as one of the board members of Bajaj industries, the investors were not ready to listen to anything and I don't want the company to suffer” But Prerna just smiled and said “I thought we had seen worse than this.” Prerna

“Really??” Mr bajaj and she smiled and nodded

“Aap theek hain?” Prerna

“Mujhe kya hoga?” Rishab

“Aap jaante hain main kya bol rahin hoon. Mujhe pata hain aapki bahut si kadwi yaadein hain aur Tushar ko is tarah.” Prerna

“Meri wajah se sab meri I should have never involved her. I took Mr Bose too lightly. My one mistake will cost us all.” Mr Bajaj

“Rishab, why are you not finishing this. Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hain that you are waiting for something. Rishab?? Kya karna chahte hain aap ya kya karnewale hain aap Rishab you promised no more secrets” and Mr Bajaj giving up

“He has to pay, he has to pay. Agar sirf meri baat hoti to I would have finished it but no Now I, Miss Sarkar and this little boy is involved. Ji tarah se Mr Bose ne sab kuch fake kiya hain I can also do that to prove myself innocent but it wont prove him guilty.  I just won't be proven innocent not but he will” and suddenly he stopped. “He will serve his punishment for what he did and I will see to it.” Rishab looked towards Tushar “Woh kabhi nahin bhulega Prerna kabhi bhi nahin. Woh din when his mother was dragged out of her house. When she was handcuffed. When she was asked by the cop to put her hands over her head and sit in the car and to be taken to a strange place with no one to look upto. He must be hungry, sad, scared, maybe use chot lagi hogi but there was no one to listen to him, no one. Seeing his mother in jail, jail with criminals. Even if aage jaake sab theek ho jaaye” Rishab

“we can try” Prerna

“It won't matter it just won’t Prerna, those nightmares will never leave him. Ek aur baat Kukki kal se school nahin jayegi aur uske liye bodyguards appoint kiye hain maine she will not be alone any moment. Custody case ki date aa gaye hain”

“Iska matlab”

“Mr Bose is back in India”

“Aapko lagta hain woh Kukki ko hurt karne ki koshish karenge. Rishab he loves Kukki” Prerna

“Yes he loves her but he loves winning more. Woh kuch bhi kar sakte hain agar use physically na bhi hurt kare he can tell her things that might make things worse. So no she’s  not going to school at least until the custody case” Rishab and Prerna nodded.

“Aur rishab, Tushar what if he tries to take him back?” Prerna

"Mr bose ka pyaar kukki pe suru hokar kukki pe khatam ho jata hain. He hasn't even asked about him once. Kuch pata nahin kiya hain kuch bhi nahin. Jab tak sab kuch theek nahi hota he is staying with us.” and Prerna nodded and Mr Bajaj hesistangly asked confusing Prerna “Aapko Aapko kuch nahin kuch nahin puchna hain kisi bhi cheez ke bare main. Itne din ho gaye aapne kuch nahin” Rishab

“Hum explanations se bahut aage aa gaye hain Rishabh. I don't think we need it anymore. Do we?” Prerna and Rishabh, shocked hid his head in his hands and thought “Kaha se le aati hain aap itna pyaar aur itna vishwas” Rishab and as if Prerna understood she stood up and went near him and hugged him from behind turning his face towards her -  “Jo aapse mile hain wahin de rahin hoon” and Rishab turned around and hugged her around her waist and they stood like that for a longtime . 

“I can finish this but right now I have nothing concrete to prove him guilty once I do I will and he will lose, he will lose everything" thought Rishab and they Suddenly heard a voice and it was kukki standing on the stairs. 

“Maine tushar ki awaaz suni” Kukki

Once Prerna was sure that Tushar was sleeping securely she went near the duo.

“Aapne khana nahin khaya papa?” Kukki

“Haan bas khane wala tha” Mr Bajaj

“Mumma ne aap ka favorite banaya hain” Kukki and Mr Bajaj smiled. She went near Tushar and saw that he was sleeping. She was about to leave when she came back and hugged Mr Bajaj and Mr Bajaj responded by hugging her even more tightly.

Prerna and Mr bajaj told Kukki next morning that she was not going to the school for the next few days but Kukki blatantly refused and they had an amazing show down in the hall eagerly watched by Tushar as Kukki dealt with her parents. So they agreed that she will go to school and then come straight home and Prerna will be the one picking her up. Kukki was waiting for her car at the school when Mr Bose came to meet her. Kukki was surprised she knew something was wrong and she knew that it was all Mr Bose doing. She was also able to calculate the fact that it was due to her. She had herself tried to sneak Prerna’s phone so that she could talk to him but had failed badly. She was glad that he was here himself so that she could talk to him. 

“Kukki beta kaisa hoon aap? Koi aaye nahin aapko pick karne. Haan sab busy honge with their work yaad nahin raha hoga.” Mr Bose

“I am ok aap kaise hain nino?” Kukki Bajaj

“I am also good and I have bought the game that you wanted” Mr Bose and before he could show her Kukki spat out.

“Nino, Agar main aapke saath 7 days main reh ka yeh samajh sakti hoon that too before my mumma and papa that you don't like mumma taking your daughters place. I can understand a lot of things. What do you want from my father and why are you hurting them” Kukki

“I don't want to hurt them, I just want you to be happy.” Mr Bose

“I am happy” Kukki

“Really, are you happy.You don’t feel bad when papa comes home and Sneha takes up so much of his time. He feeds Sneha he puts her to bed he plays with her has he ever done those things with you. Ever?" Mr Bose

"She is my little baby sister and yes he has always done all these things for me as well. He is my dad and he loves me more than anything in the whole world" Kukki

"Not more than Prerna. Uske liye hamesha prerna aur Sneha hi matter karenge aur ab jo unka aanewala bacha hain woh. Tum sabse niche aati hoon us list main jabki tumhe sabse upar hone chahiye tha. You’re Menaka and Rishab daughter and you should be of utmost importance. You deserve that" Mr Bose

"I have everything that I deserve and I am not Menaka and Rishab’s daughter. I am Prerna and Rishab Bajaj daughter yeh baat aapko kab samajh mein aayegi. Sneha is my sister aur jo baby aane wala hain it will be my brother and sister. Why can’t you get that in your head?" Kukki

"No they are not woh us Anurag Basu ki beti hain prerna aur Anurag Basu ki beti hain woh. jise tumhare papa apna man kar pyar kiye ja rahin hain woh pyaar jo tumhara hain. Jise bachane ke liye he didn't even care to put your life at risk. Use free ek father ka pyaar mil raha hain woh pyaar jo tumhara hain." Mr Bose

"You are lying you are lying" Kukki spat out unable to fathom what he was saying. 

"Yeh sach hain aur Rishab yeh baat tabse janta hain jabse usne Prerna se shaadi ki. Usne yeh shaadi tumhare liye ki thina usne is baat ko bhi importance nahin di ki Prerna was pregnant as he wanted Prerna to be your mother. So she should be taking care of you 24/7 it was all for you.  Sneha kaha se aa gayi beech main." Mr Bose

"You are lying you are lying mere dad kabhi aisa nahin karenge I know him. Leave just leave just go leave from here you are wrong you are wrong. Sneha is my sister she is my sister woh sirf mujhe badi sister banane aayi thi. Leave go just go" and she tried to run away from there. Mr Bose tried to stop her but she chewed his hand and made herself free while Mr Bose cried in pain. She ran away from there and bumped into Prerna who had come to pick her up from school. 

“Kukki bacha kaha bhaag rahin hoon. Sorry mujhe aane main thoda late ho gaya woh aapka drawing compitetion tha and I knew ki you will win to uske liye cake lene gayi thi so late ho gaya. Kaha hai aapka prize. Kukki, Are you ok?” Prerna and Sneha hugged her tightly and started crying. 

“Kukki kya hua? What happened?” Prerna

“Mujhe ghar jana hain mujhe papa ke pass jana hain abhi right now. ABHI NOW NOW RIGHT NOW PAPA KO PHONE KARO ABHI PHONE KARO MUJHE PAPA KE PASS JANA HAIN MUJHE GHAR JANA HAIN.” Kukki and tears were falling down her cheeks. Prerna picked her in her arms and sat in the car trying to relax her but as soon as she sat she found Mr Bose reflection in the mirror. 

“Saba aap Kukki ke saath rahiye.Kukki beta mumma abhi aayi aur phir hum papa ke pass jayenge” Prerna and she got down and went straight to him.

“Kya kaha aapne usse?” Prerna

“Hello Prerna. Tumhare manners kaha gaye. Koi hello nahin namaste nahin. Actually now I know from where Kukki is learning all this” Mr Bose caressing his hands.

“Kya kaha aapne Kukki se” Prerna

“Waahin jo sach hai jo use bahut pehle pata chal jana chahiye tha but you were not telling her.” Mr Bose

“Mr Bose woh bachi hain aapko jo karna hai kijiye use to isme involve mat kijiye. Don't drag her into this mud.” Prerna

“Ek happy illusion main rehne se reality better hain” Mr Bose

“Do you even hear yourself? Aap realise kar rahin hain ki aap us bachi ke saath kya kar rahin hain. What are you doing to her? It was one function one stupid function that we missed. Aap sirf woh dekh rahin hain jo aap dekhan chahte han. Aur apni is zidd main aap kitne logo ki zindagi barbad kar rahin hain hamari Miss sarkar ki apni khudki. Chahte kya hain aap?” Prerna

“Main sirf apne bacho ki khushi chahta hoon. To make them feel they are the most important. That is what is the responsibility of every parent” Mr bose

“Acha to is checklist main aapke sare bache kyun nahin aate. Tushar kaha hain. Kaha hain woh? Kya hua ab chup kyun ho gaye aap? What double standards and what a hypocrite you are. Aap kehte hain ki Rishab is partial and what are you doing with Tushar Mr Bose” Prerna

“Mind your language Mrs Bajaj. Main kya kar sakta hoon tum dekh chuki hoon. Don’t push yourself. Tumhe kya lagta hain ki Rishab itni aasani se is investigation se chut jayega nahin I will drag him to ground you see what I will do.” Mr Bose

“Chod dijiye Mr Bose chod dijiye warna kahin ke nahin rahenge aap. Nahin yeh isliye nahin keh rahin hoon ke aapki fikar hain mujhe. Mr Bajaj ki fikar hain mujhe aapke saath jo kar rahin hain woh he is not making you lose he is losing himself he is dying doing this to you. You matter so much to him don't do this” Prerna

“Fine I won't, but you leave him” Mr Bose

“What???” Prerna

“Yes, take your daughter and your kid do anything you want with him/her and then I will leave him. Woh aur Kukki aaram se rahenge and I will be happy. Main khud bhi Rishab aur Kukki ko ek dusre se door nahin karna chahta hoon and don't worry I will make sure to take care of you and your kids.” and Prerna shook her head in disbelief.

“Kya hua nahin hoga kyun us Anurag Basu ke liye to kar liye tha tumne phir Rishab ke liye kyun nahin hoga. Sab samajhta hu tumhara natak apni aur apni beti ki zindagi set karne ke liye Rishab aur Kukki ka use kar rahin hoon tum and I can see it and I will I will take her away from you.” and He left from there leaving Prerna shocked. She heard Saba’s voice from behind and she left in the car.

Chapter 33 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153849992

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Image budhao had to say that to Prerna 😠 

Isse better get Bajju sick in hospital sab line pe ajayente 😠 

Budhao 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bonding and understanding of prerna and rishabh is beautiful.

Maturity and sharpness of kuki is commendable but she is still a child a baby of prerish which make them come together, only rishabh will be able to comfort her.

Mr Bose has gone bonkers totally, he will pay extremely for his impulsiveness and childishness.

Awesome update

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly can I boil and fry Mr. Bose in hot oil till the man is crispy and withering in pain...? I just bloody hate that man, like what an egoistical jerk! He is giving lectures about Rishabh being partial father but what is he himself... not even a proper father! Really Mr. Bose, get a life and bloody tone down your stupid ego... I am feeling so angry right now. And really Rishabh should stop feeling guilty for his actions against this man because this Mr. Bose in front of them is an egoistic who just doesn't care about anything except winning, even at the cost of destroying everyone's life including Kukki who he claims of oh-so loving... love my foot! I am damn sure if he got Kukki's custody then he would just bloody hand her over to a bunch of nannies and then showcase her in front of world time to time claiming just how much loving and caring he is being to her.... grrr stupid egoistical old jerk! I hate that stupid old man so much... please kuch karo isska jaldi or else I'll kill him myself!

Update next chap soooooooooooon!

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Image budhao had to say that to Prerna 😠 

Isse better get Bajju sick in hospital sab line pe ajayente 😠 

Budhao 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

He is trying everything he can. What do you think this Prerna will do?

Bajju ke sick hone se Bose kaise line pe aayega

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Excellent update ☺

Thanks so much