Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
I guessed almost all right🤣
Kuch tho kaam aaya old mytho movies dekh rakha tha😎
I hope mere bhi saare sahi ho 🤔😆
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
I guessed almost all right🤣
Kuch tho kaam aaya old mytho movies dekh rakha tha😎
I hope mera bhi sab correct ho, m scared
I hope mere bhi saare sahi ho 🤔😆
Sab right hee hoga... This time😳
Agar wrong huwa i am not gonna accept mere proofs hai mere answers right hone ka🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Mythology theme , I am so sure this would be a wrong guess but let me try to guess
@lexi @mani. Dekho she guessed right😆
U must give one pointer to her
I just sent my random answers which I know are all wrong but I didnt have the time to research and I have zero interest in mythology😆
Please choose an interesting theme for next round
Sorry hun but then it depends🤣Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I just sent my random answers which I know are all wrong but I didnt have the time to research and I have zero interest in mythology😆
Please choose an interesting theme for next round
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I just sent my random answers which I know are all wrong but I didnt have the time to research and I have zero interest in mythology😆
Please choose an interesting theme for next round
Do you want Greek Mythology next 🤣
How many eliminations per round partner