Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
So far I have recieved answers from 9 members😃
So can I expect the results earlier??😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
So far I have recieved answers from 9 members😃
So can I expect the results earlier??😃
13 are still there🤣So can I expect the results earlier??😃
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
13 are still there🤣
Agar woh kal tak send kar dein toh ?🤔
Agar woh kal tak send kar dein toh ?🤔
If everyone sends the answers tmrrw then you may expect the results early 😃
The earlier they send the earlier you get the resultsAgar woh kal tak send kar dein toh ?🤔
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
If everyone sends the answers tmrrw then you may expect the results early 😃
Any updates like who have sent their answers?😃
TC_FA
Moni
Pari
Reel_real
Viswasruti
Shirisha
SoniRSippu21
MsChanadlerBong
--Lalz--
These members have sent so far 😃
Names are in random order😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
13 are still there🤣
😆 no worries deadline still not over
I guessed almost all right🤣
Kuch tho kaam aaya old mytho movies dekh rakha tha😎
😆 hard nahin hai... Its easy..Originally posted by: NitaReid
They couldn't have picked something i have zero knowledge about than this one . Already packing my bags but let me see the questions first🤣
Google kar hard lage thooo