I am sad nobody went with Sreesanth, that guy was poster manchild for crybaby.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am sad nobody went with Sreesanth, that guy was poster manchild for crybaby.
Me me .. old one or new one ? 🤣
Then you are not going to get goals I guess 🤣
There was a video saying cry baby and his name. I picked him🤣
I googled. 🤣
Who's that?? 🤔
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I lost track of the hints and I am more confused than before ,last time it had been so easy diamond biscuit , kangaroo, Dan brown books , father of philosophy
Yeah last time hints were easy
Im not able to understand the hints even after googling this time 😆
I just checked udts Punjab plot I wrote the same
me too
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
I am sad nobody went with Sreesanth, that guy was poster manchild for crybaby.
He was my second option🤣
But went with VG 🤪