Superhero wala question
Nobody went with Spiderman???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Superhero wala question
Nobody went with Spiderman???
Then you are not going to get goals I guess 🤣
Oops , I should have went with her ,but choose a known name instead
I was so torn between Superman or Ironman😒
I don't even know who the eff that is. But everyone wrote it, so I lost a point. Big deal😆 Already out of the cup ahaha <<🤣
Q1

Me
yes yes yes !! mine is not unique answer, yayy🤣First come, first serve?
Wanna sing for you and I in this beautiful world 🤣