First come, first serve?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
First come, first serve?
Lagta hai I gave unique answers this time
🤡
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
I had his name in my mind but for me the biggest cry baby isa "she" 😆
🥺
I googled too but still went with VG's name.
Kisi kaam ka nahi hai ye😡
🥺🥺
Spider-Man any for 9th one??
I lost track of the hints and I am more confused than before ,last time it had been so easy diamond biscuit , kangaroo, Dan brown books , father of philosophy
7th question
I am BB Virgin. Winner of last season! Didnt bother searching🤣
I am confident of being unique for BB question