Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I went with Zac Efron as he is a damn known one
Zac Effron was popular...ab ka pata nahi! I went with the other one😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I went with Zac Efron as he is a damn known one
Zac Effron was popular...ab ka pata nahi! I went with the other one😆
High school musical.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mujhe aur hint de na
Did you write any bollywood movie name in question 2??
Honestly, let's not even talk about #4. It's a waste of breath. He's the BFF of the one in news lately.
#5 is illicit 😆
The line i mentioned was his the most popular dialogue😆
Okay you will click the likes if the answer matched with you .
1) I dont like to live in small house
I don't know. I crib about unique answers but I don't get sad. This time I am. Donno why? 😳
Now I will crib harder to get over this sadness. 🤡
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
May be no3 will be this round's titanic😆
Lungi dance lungi dance
Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali
Isn't he famous on Netflix ??
I didnt see it. The other name came in my mind at first 🤔
Kant means lover ofOriginally posted by: TrickyMind
Now I'm clueless 🤔