Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali
Second question zac efferon anyone??
I have a unique one for this😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali
Second question zac efferon anyone??
I have a unique one for this😆
That's him only , don't worry!! 🤣
Yes yes you are right 😈
I went with Zac Efron as he is a damn known oneOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
It was my second option but thought not many will know about him🤔
He dressed Anushka, Deepika and PC for the wedding🤓
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
May be no3 will be this round's titanic😆
I almost pulled a Nelson Madela here but then google saved me. 😆
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
That's him only , don't worry!! 🤣
Okay! U had me worried for a moment!😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I don't know. 😵
Sorry,I messed up with hero's name. It's NS not RH
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
It was my second option but thought not many will know about him🤔
Isn't he famous on Netflix ??
I have a unique one for this😆
Hint please. 😆