Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold I knew you were going to say this😆
Mohit fits in any emotion....boy has loads of talent
Predictor Lavy is here today.......🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold I knew you were going to say this😆
Mohit fits in any emotion....boy has loads of talent
Predictor Lavy is here today.......🤣
Yes😆😎
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold I completely agree
Actually Suman didn't tell him to lock himself in the bathroom...It was Shravan who couldn't see any immediate options so he did it......what makes sense....Suman also needed time to see if her plan...works...she may not have been completely sure how it will pan out..what is understandable..so she was not comfortable to discuss with Shravan in advance...if in case it doesn't work...that would have been put him in more trouble....that's my guess....