Fantastic Chapter
The unexpected hug was just cool
but for Jalal its a bet
but I'm sure this bet will pain Jodha somehow
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Fantastic Chapter
The unexpected hug was just cool
but for Jalal its a bet
but I'm sure this bet will pain Jodha somehow
Next update Pleaseee...
Update the next part.
Chapter 10
Fascinating Chapter
When will be next part?
Waitinggg....
Hi guys
I am really sorry for disappearing suddenly
I was really busy in my personal life
Now as everything is better
I will continue my story
Thank you
See you soon with new chapter
Hi guys
I am really sorry for disappearing suddenly
I was really busy in my personal life
Now as everything is better
I will continue my story
Thank you
See you soon with new chapter
It's ok dear but how many chappys u hv completed 1yr before...as far as I remember...the last chp was that he saw her in a photo right?? And said found you.
Hi guys
I am really sorry for disappearing suddenly
I was really busy in my personal life
Now as everything is better
I will continue my story
Thank you
See you soon with new chapter
Thought you left it incomplete again...
Now Glad to see you back🤗
Waiting for your story...
Lovely story plss update soon
Hi guys
I am really sorry for disappearing suddenly
I was really busy in my personal life
Now as everything is better
I will continue my story
Thank you
See you soon with new chapter
Waiting for next update.
synopsis when he brought Amer's rose into his harem, she was meant to be a testament to his conquest. when she agreed to marry him, it was with...
Part 1 Two Worlds Here she was. Jodha Shekhawat stood in front of the gleaming glass and steel headquarters of Khan Engineering in Agra. The...
character sketch jodha bai || mariam-uz-zamani, malika-e-hindustan, registan ka gulab , malika-e-muazzama paridhi sharma born to the Rajput...
The Mughal Emperor Jalal has only ever known death, betrayal and Hate- he is the Devil with the face of an Angel. He is heartless and cruel...
131