Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeah like the beauty and beast type love story is clichรฉ but always a hit as u said... since the rangoli scene there is some softness in Vansh eyes and face when he looks at her in certain scenes

@BOLD so true โค๏ธ

I just said the same thing in another thread. He does have some sort of softness when he looks at her right? Yesterday when she was talking about God and showing the aarti to him, he seemed amused and somewhat touched tbh. 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Even the family members were amused Vansh calmly stood in front of Ridima ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vansh sister was damn right Yeh iss ghar pe Raaj karne wali hai ๐Ÿ˜†

While we viewers were getting Kabhi khushi kabhi gham wali feeling there ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Amekha

I just said the same thing in another thread. He does have some sort of softness when he looks at her right? Yesterday when she was talking about God and showing the aarti to him, he seemed amused and somewhat touched tbh. 

Edited by saaniakh - 3 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is the only ITV show where the female lead is constantly breaking into a sweat and the male lead is just glowing. ๐Ÿคฃ

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

This is the only ITV show where the female lead is constantly breaking into a sweat and the male lead is just glowing. ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Even the family members were amused Vansh calmly stood in front of Ridima ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vansh sister was damn right Yeh iss ghar pe Raaj karne wali hai ๐Ÿ˜†

While we viewers were getting Kabhi khushi kabhi gham wali feeling there ๐Ÿ˜†

Kabhi Kushi kabhi gham wali feeling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyways this is just a mild trailer of her their married life is gonna look like. 

Aashna05 thumbnail

This gifโญ๏ธ

If I am not wrong, he is like 'Oh Really!' after seeing three knots in the cloth.๐Ÿ˜†

and I don't think Vansh is someone who will take permission before doing anything(as for now, don't know about future).

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aashna05

This gifโญ๏ธ

If I am not wrong, he is like 'Oh Really!' after seeing three knots in the cloth.๐Ÿ˜†

and I don't think Vansh is someone who will take permission before doing anything(as for now, don't know about future).

I think he is amused looking at the three knots wondering how many nails did she throw out of the window๐Ÿ˜†

Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zack69

I think he is amused looking at the three knots wondering how many nails did she throw out of the window๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah๐Ÿ˜†