Ishra ts-tujhko dekhun ibadat karta rahun,st 11 on pg 82,teaser on 85, - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A very teasing teaser please update soon to know why they want to cheat Ishita and for what reason they are trapping her

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting teaser 

Thanks for the pm  :)

taahir004 thumbnail

A Curious Teaser 

What is Toshiji and Raman talking about 

cheating Ishita 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 4

Ishita was laying keeping her head on raman's chest when he said-r u angry on me??

Ishita look at him and asked-why??

Raman-i forced u to marry u.

Ishita-naraaz nahi kahungi,but yes I am confused,that why u marry me.

Raman-if I ask the same question to u,then what will be ur answer??

Ishita-to be true,I am equally confused about myself too .actually yeh puri situation hi bahut confusing hai,coz we got married without loving each other aur naa hi hamari arrange marriage hui,toh thodi difficult situation hai.

Raman-phir bhi,try a bit to defend ur decision,bolo naa kyun shaadi ki mujhse??

Ishita-ok,let me think,she said and start thinking while he was just looking at her.

Ishita-see first of all,u r very rich.aapko koi reject nahi kar sakta.

Raman-can we talk something other then me being rich,it's not my money,but my parent's.

Ishita-ok,other then being rich,u r very handsome,I mean very very handsome,I don't remember I ever met someone like u in my life.she said making him smile.

Raman-sach much itna handsome lagaa main??he asked chuckling.

Ishita-bahut jyada,other then being handsome,u r great in bed.she said winking.

Raman-bol toh aise rahi ho jaise bahoton ko try kiya hai ,I am ur first.

Ishita-haan,that's true,but I liked it.toh aap mein har khoobi hai ,u r rich ,u r handsome,sexy ,toh noone can deny u.but the thing I liked the most in ur proposal was,

Raman-was??

Ishita-the way u honestly want me in ur life,I know I haven't trusted u fully yet but the way u always say that u want me just for me,koi aur reason nahi hai,I like ur honesty.she said making his face fell.

Raman-honesty,u liked my honesty??

Ishita-yes,I am an orphan.aaj tak zindagi mein koi nahi mila jisne kaha that Ishita I want u in my life,toh jab bhi aap aisa kehte hai,I felt happy.jaise banjaare ko ghar mil gaya,akelapan khatam ho gaya.i know may be I am expecting too much from u,but hamesha se akele rahin hoon ,toh koi agar haath thaam kar kehta hai ,ki main hoon tumhare saath,toh bahut khushi hoti hai.she said and hugged him resting her head on his chest again while he softly pecked her temple .

Raman-u must be tired,rest for sometime.he said patting her softly.

Ishita-aap bhi so jaaiye .

Raman-i am sleeping,u rest.he said and continued patting her ,and soon she slept .

Raman look at her and said-i don't know why I am feeling so guilty ,I think I can't do this to u.u r so simple,sweet girl,I can't betray u like this .he thought and called his mother but she didn't pick up the phone.

He just kept the phone aside and closed his eyes to rest when his phone rang. He picked his phone seeing his mother's number and went out to talk seeing Ishita sleeping peacefully.

Raman-hello maa.

Toshiji-haan puttar,ishita kahan hai??

Raman-she is inside ,sleeping peacefully .she was doubtful ,I tried to make her understand that it's nothing just attraction,but she is not convinced.

Toshiji-i understand,iss tarah koi bhi jabardasti shaadi kar le,toh har koi doubtful hoga .tu yeh sab chod,bas itna yaad rakh ki tujhe kya karna hai.

Raman-yeh sab karna zaruri hai??

Toshiji-bahut jaruri puttar.

Raman-maa,I am not liking this.cheating a simple girl,who is so much in pain already.u know she is an orphan.sab kuch akele kiya hai usne khud ke liye,I am feeling bad in breaking her trust like this.iss tarah ek masoom ladki ka bharosha tod kar,mujhe kaise khushi mil sakti hai.kaise nayi zindagi mil sakti hai ,he was saying when toshiji said-toh hum kaun saa galat kaam kar rahen hai uske saath,we just want her,nothing else.usse saari khushiyan toh denge hi.

Raman-kisi ke saath cheating karna,is wrong maa.and I really don't wanna do it,even if it cost my,he was saying when she said-please puttar,don't say like this .I can't even think about it.she said almost crying.

Raman-maa,I think I should tell her the truth.may be she help me after knowing the truth.

Toshiji-and what if she don't,I can't take this risk.

Raman-risk toh hai hi,kya pata main yeh sab karne ke baad bhi naa bach paaun,after all brain tumor is a very deadly disease.he said and toshiji burst into tears.

Raman-please don't cry ,maa.

Toshiji-toh kya karun ,puttar.tere papa aur mere divorce ke baad tu hamesha apne papa ke saath raha.main tadapti rahi tere liye but tere saath reh nahi paayi.bhalla ji ki death ke baad tu aaya mere paas,main khush hona seekh hi rahin thi ki itna bada sach aa gaya ,mera puttar,mera Raman puttar mar raha hai,usse brain tumor hai .bol itne bade sach ke saath kaise jeeyun main.

Raman-stop crying maa,u know it's not in anybody's hand.par ek marte hue insaan ke saath ek nayi zindagi jodna bhi toh galat hai.usne zindagi mein khushiyan nahi dekhi,usse khushiyon ke sapne dikha kar,uske sapne tod doon.agar usse mujhse pyaar ho gaya aur phir mujhe kuch ho gaya toh woh kaise rahegi,money is not everything ,maa and we know this.i think I should either leave her alone or just tell her the truth.warna mere baad kaise rahegi akele woh .

Toshiji-yahin toh baat hai,agar woh tere saath rahegi toh tujhe kuch nahi hoga .uski kundali bahut shubh hai ,puttar.akhand saubhagyawati hai woh,aur uski kundali mein do bachchon ka yog hai,jab tak uski maang mein tere naam ka sindoor rahega,tujhe kuch nahi hoga .toh meri baat maan jaa,puttar.shaadi toh tune kar li hai usse,bas isse nibhata jaa,jab tak woh rahegi tere saath,tujhe kuch nahi hoga.

Raman-u know maa,I don't believe all this.yeh sab bakwaas hota hai.

Toshiji-nahi puttar,bakwaas nahi hota.bhagya mein bahut taqat hoti hai aur agar uska bhagya tere saath jud gaya toh tu bach jayega .teri umar lambi ho jayegi.aur usse koi takleef nahi denge hum kabhi,main usse bahut pyaar karungi aur tujhe bhi toh pasand thi woh,I remember seeing the spark in ur eyes seeing her picture the other day .

Raman-yes maa,I really liked her seeing her that day,but usse shaadi karne ka khayal kahin nahi tha,and marrying her for this reason was totally out of plan.

Toshiji-joh ho gaya,usse bhool haa.bas ek baat yaad rakh ki ab ishita teri biwi hai aur tujhe usse apne paas rakhna hai har haal mein,woh bhi bahut khush .

Raman-ji maa,I will try to remember only this part of story.he said and hung up the phone .he went back to ishita and settled next to her.

Raman-main tumhe cheat nahi karna chahta ,ishita,but meri maa ne jab se meri iss bimari ke baare mein jaana hai,woh pagal si ho gayi hai .har hospital,har mandir ,har baba fakir ke paas jaa chuki hai ,sirf ek raasta dhoondhne mujhe zinda rakhne ka,aur jab uss pandit ne yeh raasta bataya meri jaan bachane ka ,woh pagalon ki tarah ek aisi ladki dhoondhne lagi jiske haathon mein aisi rekha ho,whose husband can't die .aur phir jab unhe tumhare baare mein pata chala,she was behind me for marrying u,main kabhi ready nahi tha iss tarah ki bakwaas ke liye but after seeing ur photo the morning after our night together,I couldn't stop myself from marrying u.socha shayad kismat hume sach mein milana chahti ho,tabhi toh uss pure club mein hamari nazar mili aur phir hum kareeb aa gaye,bhale hi woh saath ek raat ka tha,but ab zindagi bhar ka rishta ban gaya hai and trust me,main jab tak jeeunga ,sirf tumse hi pyaar karunga aur agar bach nahi bhi paaya,toh bhi tumhara ho kar hi marna chahunga .he said caressing her hair and then softly kissed her temple while she was still in deep slumber.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for the update. 

Such an engaging narrative. I literally drowned in it. Afsoos, it was too short. 

Update soon. Padh ke bahut acha lagga. 

Beautiful story. ❤️

Totally loved this line: "jab tak uski maang mein tere naam ka sindoor rahega,tujhe kuch nahi hoga."

Edited by UmeraTariq - 3 years ago
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful yet emotional update di

Ishita shared her feelings with him🥺

She feels happy having someone beside her❣️

Ohhh so this is the truth 😨😨

Poor raman 😢😢

But loved how he was determined to never make her sad💖🥺

Lets see what’s written in their fate

Ty 4 d pm too di

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

So this is the truth

How will she react on knowing this

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

That's really interesting twist.

I didn't expect it

I thought ki it would b some property related issue. But it's related to Raman's life.

Hmm so that's the reason Raman get married with ishu.

Loved it

Update soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very interesting and emotional update 

Really loved it...amazing yaar

Poor raman 

He married her because of his mother 

She only think about raman 

What about ishita???

Ishita share her feelings to him